diploma in electronics and communication engineering
From March 2001
4. Cassette Opener for Test Area July'01
5. Mobile Cart for Laser Area Nov'01
6. Mobile Cart for Lube 1 - Lube 2 Nov'01
Obtained hands on techniques on process control and diagnostic of process, Ergonomics, Time and Method Study. Trained in Supply Chain Management and Six Sigma Green Belts.
Handling Tools Holder for Wash
From October 2000
AGV for Cell
From August 2000
Seagate Technology International
December 1997 - October 2001
No. 26, Woodlands Loop, Singapore.
My major job scope includes:
• Lean Manufacturing projects, which include
Identify, lead, and conduct productivity improvement projects in reducing Manufacturing Cycle Time, and inventory, improving manpower efficiency and optimizing factory layout.
• Factory MCT Study - Conduct time study and method study to establish the baseline for factory manufacturing cycle time (Machine Cycle Time), and develop new methods to reduce the MCT.
• Factory UPH Study - Conduct cycle time study to monitor the machine UPH of all the process in the factory and line balancing to know the bottle necks and do productivity improvement.
• Theoretical process study: Do detail theoretical process study for each process in the factory to know the value and non value added activity, and reduce the machine cycle time.
• Process Improvement - Improve, redesign the handling tools to improve the efficiency of handling processes. Liaise with vendor to choose and manufacture handling tools for production..
• Project Support - Support in factory Lean Manufacturing project by conducting time study for maintenance activities for Setup Reduction project, providing cell layout for Visual Factory project, and Kanban card for MCT reduction project.
• Production Line Support - Generate Process Instruction for contamination control process for Sputter, liaise with vendor to maintain Production facilities, monitor the handling tools inventory to support normal production activities.
• Monitored the Class 10 protocols
• Monitored the yield in Sputter process
• Diagnosed the failures of media's in Sputter process and initiate necessary corrective actions
• Supported Sputter maintenance and production to reduce machine downtime
• Run normal production
• Ergonomics Projects: Do factory surveys for observation and necessary projects were implemented on production line.
Power Shine Microsystems
January 1996 - July 1997
My responsibilities included servicing the motherboard, SMPS and power supply.
From November 1994
My responsibilities included servicing the PCB circuits, SMPS and power supply.
FS & HG
July 1994 - October 1994
FS & HG
My responsibilities included operating with Window 95, Microsoft Word, FoxPro and Lotus.
compuyer typing, can work on Excel, MS word, note pad, powTi
had already worked on powerpoint , Excel, MS word and other MS office tools.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics & communication Engineering
Hindustan Electronics Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more