- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Content Writer/Technical Writer
From June 2013
Currently working as a Content Writer at AKSA-SDS, a Software house based in Islamabad.
Under this role, following work has been done:
• Created a standardized Template for use in all future User Guides/ Installation Guide.
• Revamped existing User guides based on the new designed template
• Created a Style Guide that lists all styles and conventions used for documentation– specific services provided to clients.
• Created a Show-Me Conventions document with guidelines for documenting GUI elements with examples and standard language terms to ensure uniformity.
• Conducted a Training for Technical Writers at AKSA to train them in delivering accurate, unambiguous and consistent documents by adopting internal writing standards which also match with customer’s standards
• Revamp existing Website content (under progress)
September 2012 - August 2013
Worked as a Content Writer at Appimize.com, a Game Studio & Publisher headquartered in Oslo, Norway which produces and publishes games for iOS, Android & other mobile platforms.
Work submitted included the following:
• Unique Story board for mobile games
• Variety of Blog posts - http://www.appimize.com/blogs/
• Reviews of games of all kinds
• Creating marketing material such as banners, Itunes Store Content, Press Releases, Pre Design documents, Pitch Emails etc.
• Social Media Marketing, Article Marketing, Website Content Revamping
September 2005 - September 2006
Worked as an Associate Technical Writer in Elixir Technologies, Software Technology Park, Islamabad.
• Learned to write User Guides and develop Web Helps for Printing Solutions for OEMs like IBM and Xerox. The documentation cycle revolved around gathering of essential information from product developers and then presenting this specialized information within strict accuracy and format requirements.
• Trained in producing illustrations and necessary workflows to deliver complex ideas in simple fashion.
Digital Processing System, Isb
August 2003 - September 2004
Worked as a Technical Writer in Digital Processing System (DPS), Software Technology Park, Islamabad.
• Closely worked with development teams online, to gather and organize product information necessary to create User Guides and Web Helps for WARID Telecommunications.
Qualifications & Certifications
CB College Rawalpindi
Fatima Jinah Women University
fatima jinnah university
Beaconhouse School Rawalpindi
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more