- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Meridian Global Services
From April 2011
I analyse clients' expenses as well as data whilst they are on travel.
• I do data entry, as well as auditing and validating client's expense reports when circumstances may demand this.
• I also deal with customer queries in different languages in a polite and efficient manner.
• I work in a tidy and efficient manner even when faced with the pressure of deadlines.
• I do test audits for new companies looking to get into business with Meridian.
• I am responsible for training new members of staff, looking after the SLA workload and sending daily stats report to the CEO and different managers.
Duty manager, Key holder, Barista
• I worked as part of a team to ensure food and drink orders were taken, made and delivered as quickly as possible, whilst maintaining high standards.
• I carried out the banking, placed stock orders and managed the store when the store manager was not working.
From July 2007
• Translating for different nationalities competing in the international sailing event.
• Real-time translating with an individual client when they went shopping and visited tourist sites.
• Developed cultural awareness when dealing with different nationalities.
South Coast Translations
• Developed my translation skills.
• Doing written translations, mostly of legal nature.
• Increased my awareness of different styles of writing and morals of editing in both source and target language.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Portsmouth
English and American Studies
College I.E.S. Enric Valor
university in England
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more