MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Avature, Statistica, ability to meet quota, flexible, multi-tasking, good communication skills, sourcing, screening and interviewing skills, team player
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Jr. Recruitment Specialist
Global Resource for Outsourced Workers, Inc.
November 2011 - November 2011
•Responsible for the achievement of the set monthly revenue targets and/or key performance indicators (KPI) through candidate endorsements and fulfillment of requirements of existing or new accounts.
•Source candidates based in the job descriptions and qualifications provided by the Immediate Superior through existing resources, networking, etc. approved by the management.
•Schedule paper screened candidates and interview them accordingly.
•Ensure timely and professional presentation of candidate profiles for client’s review. Ensure that all endorsed candidates have feedback/are given of feedback to ascertain any adjustments/specific skills to look for, etc.
•Ensure a high rate of match between client’s requirements and qualified candidates for endorsement.
•Ensure an adequate supply and quality of prospective candidates to be considered for placement to clients, either for permanent hire or under contract staffing agreement.
•Update endorsement/line up list (centralized copy) for monitoring/updating of status.
•Maintain own file of endorsement and conduct monitoring of success rate.
•Submit required (daily, monthly) reports required by the Immediate Supervisor
•Ensure proper database management, according to the set/established standards.
•Ensure that all successful candidates are deployed/endorsed to the client appropriately.
•Attend to client’s queries and/or requests, if any.
•Attend all meetings per advised by the immediate superior
•Assist OS in following up overdue payables of clients, if any.
•Ensure that established rules, procedures, and policies of the department and the company as a whole are strictly observed by all members of the department.
•Recommends improvements to the work process as required/needed.
•Promote a positive work environment that contributes to increasing efficiency and productivity of the workforce.
•Ensure that all coordination and communication requirements are met consistently, appropriately and correctly.
research analyst / recruitment asst.
Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.
September 2010 - September 2010
I was part of the Talent Acquisition Process Outsource (TAPO) which basically provides support to the recruitment team in the US, specifically, Manpower US which outsource research analysts to work on the sourcing of qualified candidates
• Sourced qualified candidates using job boards such as CareerBuilder and Monster through Avature.
• Reached 80 per day quota of qualified candidates for the Financial Advisor position of Wells Fargo
• Handled the sourcing for Home and Pacific North Region, that is, several cities under Texas, Nevada, Washington, California, Oregon, Tennessee and South Dakota.
• Directed sourced candidates to the associate recruiter for mass e-mailing
On the other hand, I was also able to provide quality candidates for the Staffing Department under Manpower Philippines which primarily provides contractual employment to several well-known companies in the country.
• Sourced qualified candidates using job boards such as JobStreet.com and JobsDB.com as well as referrals, database mining, Job fairs, university lists of graduates, networking and job posting
• Screening applicants and short listing before calling them for an interview
• Interviewed candidates for rank and file, technical, supervisory and managerial positions
• Coordinated with the consultants in-charge of the account and endorsed screened candidate for specific positions
• Was able to handle areas such as Office Administration, Human Resource, Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Media Production, CSR/TSR, and the like
• Administered tests such as Speed Typing exams and English proficiency essay.
• Conducted interviews using behavioral and situational questions to classify qualified candidates for the positions
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Science in Psychology
De La Salle University
Bachelor of Arts
De La Salle University - Dasmariñas
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more