• Presently handling the Accounts of A Contracting Company
• Accounting Graduate; 5Years total Work Experience in UAE
• 3Year Experience in Accounts in UAE ; 3 Years as Admin Assistant in UAE
• 13 Years Experience as Accounts & Cashier in Philippines
• Handled and monitored the Payables & the Company Bank Account Funds
• Prepared Wages via WPS System and Excel Sheet
• Used the Tally System for the Journal Entries and Payment Vouchers of the Company
• Competent in Microsoft Outlook & MS-Office applications (Word & Excel).
• Proactive and positively motivated;
• Fast-learner, analytical, and able to multi-task various job responsibilities;
• Effectively work under a team-approach environment;
• Can work effectively even with less supervision
A Building Contracting Company in UAE
From December 2010
1. Journalize invoices and bills to Tally System
2. Encodes and Monitors Payables and Receivables to Suppliers and from Clients
3. Prepares Salaries thru WPS each month with comprises 40 persons each
4. Keeps all records on Projects for each site in relations to contracts, quotations and aggreements.
5. Disburses Cash and Cheques and all Payables of the company
6. Handles all Cash and cash related activities including petty cash as approved
by the General Manager
7. Reconciles Fund Balances in Tally against Bank Statement
8.Reports all Accounts related activities to GM particularly for each Cost Centre
expenses for each site
9. Coordinates with the Auditors during the annual audit activity
Past Jobs :
Cashier, Admin, Secretary Cum Accounts (corporate service awardee
• Sales, Cash register Operation, Customer Service.
• Received payments, issued official receipts and Encoded to on-line computer system.
• Performed Basic Accounting tasks. Computed commissions, posted journal entries, summarized.
• Handled petty cash, prepared vouchers, issued checks.
• Prepared, made requisitions regarding Budgets on payables and purchases. Disbursed and transmitted Liquidation reports to Head office.
• Prepared Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Prepared Reports on Cash Receipts, Office Expenses, Sales and Manpower.
• Administered Office files, communications and requisition.
• Performed all secretarial and administrative duties to the standards required to ensure smooth operation of day to day activities.
• Handled office calls and customer inquiries within capacity.
• Received & Distributed facsimiles and post mails
• Prepared letters, faxes, memos, transmittals and Official letters
• Sorted out queries and attend to visitors and guests
• Controlled office equipments and supplies.
• Kept record on staff punctuality, day off, absences, leaves, etc.
• Assisted in the marketing activities such as Sales RallyTrainings
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Accounting
Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technoloy, Philippines
Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology (Philippines)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more