Claim your profile
Bilingual (Speaking, Writing, Reading - English/Spanish)
Executive Assistant to Co-CEO
June 2011 - March 2012
• Support Co-CEO, manage time-sensitive projects, coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, maintain schedule, coordinate luncheons and board meetings, handle shifting priorities with grace and polish.
• Translate various documents (English/Spanish) – speeches, biographies, letters, phone calls and emails.
Executive Assistant to VP of Latin Music
Broadcast Music, Inc.
February 2005 - June 2011
• Translate letters, pamphlets, advertisements etc. for a variety of purposes and audiences.
• Coordinate Meetings, follow-up on tasks and follow-through with responsibilities and commitments.
• Assist in planning and organizing the major events that include the BMI Latin Awards.
• Resolve client issues independently and provide direction on office protocol, policies, and procedure through
department related correspondences.
• Maintain calendar, filing system, contact database, and assist in facilitating departmental meetings.
• Prepare outgoing mail, Fed Ex and UPS packages.
• Handle sensitive matters with confidentiality and discretion.
Qualifications & Certifications
BA - American Studies and Ethnicity
University of Southern California
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more