Senior Business Analyst
ACS S&C Technology
June 2012 - December 2012
Manage programs, typically from initiation through operation by coordinating with cross-functional ACS S&C (Sensing and Control) engineering teams through meetings and the sole owner of the Velocity Product Management (VPM) and Innovation portal (IP) tool which flows down the NPI Engineering Process.
• Single point of contact for updating/amending the Engineering projects in the VPM and IP tool as per the PAC approvals.
• Decide on the projects based on the business criterion that have to be reviewed by the Executive PAC (Project Approval Committee) leaders globally located.
• Organize and Host Executive PAC meetings for global LOB leaders mostly VP's and Directors to review and approve projects to exit NPI phase gates.
• Knowledge of industry and business principles. Also be astute to understand and foresee implications of project phase exit consequences and decisions.
• Update the portfolio leanness metrics, Cycle time metrics and the phase gate compliance metrics on a monthly basis which gets presented in the global BDW and Technology MOR meetings.
• Judiciously extract project ageing reports for the BDW and Tech MOR meetings.
• Capture the engineering Census (head count) changes and update the census file and depict the same on a monthly basis for the global MOR meetings.
• Update and collate data from other LOB and measurand Directors and Engineering Managers for the S&C BDW and Tech MOR meetings.
• Understanding of the core business process and purpose of the functional area.
• Identifying the organization's technological, functional and business strengths, establishing data systems that leverage and capitalize on the knowledge to update the VPD Bronze data for each engineering design groups based on which the baselining and future targets are determined to maximize opportunities and improve business processes.
• Coordinate with technology and information users, associates with business unit as an analyst and contributes to change management.
Senior Business Process Consultant
Procurement Services in Honeywell
December 2008 - June 2012
Indirect buyer sending PO copies to suppliers using SAP and ensure they're acknowledged and ETAs are provided.
• Supervise queue volumes and distribute requisitions to buyers in team.
• Document and communicate changes in the process and take steps to ensure they are diligently followed by the team.
• Understand requirements from end users and communicate the same to suppliers/approvers/commodity managers, etc.
• Negotiate on price and payment terms with suppliers and set up preferred new suppliers in the database without losing focus on Supplier Rationalization Initiatives.
• Work with the team in identifying and implementing process improvement ideas.
• Received several appreciation emails from clients for generating highest revenue and good customer service.
• Drive the team in conducting eSourcing events by floating RFQs, train suppliers to bid through the tool, and conduct eAuctions.
• Identify opportunities for Blanket orders and Value Contracts and negotiate with suppliers on pricing and terms before setting them up.
• Conduct periodic Internal Audits to ensure there is strict adherence to the policies and procedures.
• Reconciliation of vendor payments/invoice holds with Accounts Payable Team and internal customers.
• Be a point of contact for process related queries and issues. Also training and monitoring the new team members.
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab
December 2005 - June 2013
Price & Order management
December 2005 - November 2008
team in Honeywell as Business Process Consultant.
• Handling Customer queries related to Price and quotation in form of Calls, E-mails and Faxes and handle escalations of the team.
• Assisting Customers with their Order processing, Order Status requests and RMA as single point of contact.
• Updating Weekly/Monthly RMA Disputes Metrics on regular basis for a set of suppliers accounted to me
• SPOC for specific preferred suppliers for providing quotes, order processing, order follow-ups and RMA related queries.
• Cross trained in Consumable Solutions US Order Entry and RMA process.
• Periodic Quality checks on the team's performance and set up meetings to work on areas of improvements.
• Train new hires and conduct refresher training.
• Ensure the targets are met on a daily basis and handle calls delivering quality (100%)
• Keeping up-to-date with the changes and Updating Weekly/Monthly Metrics on regular basis.
Previous Work History:
December 2004 - July 2005
• Customer support for telephone banking.
• Billing / Statements Queries.
• Lost / Stolen cards report Processing.
• Cross sale of various additional services like payment protection. Balance transfer, online payments etc.
• Customer information and Payment updating and dispute processing.
• Maintained excellent call quality and product knowledge scores consistently and rated as one of the best advisors on floor.
• Part of Pilot project for online banking and bill payment process of Citibank and have received numerous certificates for outstanding performance.
• Training new hires and make them understand about the federal regulations on banking and how they impact Citibank products and services.
• Provide Quality Ratings and feedback to the agents and discuss the progress with the TL's and the clients and conducting Quality Awareness Presentations for new recruits.
• Coordinating with clients with regard to process updates and Quality standards.
• Lead and active participant in initiating and creating fun at work (for the entire process).
• Monitoring and assessing the assigned team's quality and efficiency on different Quality Parameters.
• Helping managers on basic team reporting.
MPhasis India (P) Ltd
June 2002 - August 2004
Qualifications & Certifications
Coaching and Mentoring
Mount Carmel College
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more