Invoicing skill,following up on payment for Airline, corporate co. and travel Agent, closing master account and non staying folios and checking City ledgers before sending them to various Companies. Credit card queries from the client and from the bank and manipulating petty cash.
Receptionist ( Volunteered)
Hammaskraal Placement Centre
January 2002 - April 2002
Duties - Answering calls
o Department - Housekeeping
May 2002 - July 2013
Cleaning rooms and Public area.
o Department - Front Office
o Position - Guest Relations
Key Responsibilities -
• Adhere to the Birchwood Standard of Performance & its relevant amendments at all times.
• Give information to potential customers and sell the hotel at all times.
• Checking in and out guest
• Balance float and do a cashier closure at the end of each shift, and according to hotel cashiering procedures.
• Communicate with other department in changes, relevant information and special requests.
• Preparing guest account/ bill when departure.
• Changing foreign currency.
• Receiving and ordering stock.
Position: Front Office Administrator (Current)
• Following up on payments.
• Manipulate Petty Cash
• Closing and checking Master and non- staying folio accounts
• Responsible for payments and credit cards queries
• Responsible for Invoicing queries
• Ensuring Companies, Agent and Airline pay on time
• Checking and sending transfer to debtors/City Ledgers to companies.
Qualifications & Certifications
Winterveldt High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more