Claim you profile
, Manhattan, NY: Med/Surg, Telemetry (150 hours) Spring 2014
• Successfully handled patient load of six under RN supervision. Interventions included: medication administration
(PO, SQ, IM, IV, P.R.), physical assessments, Foley catheter insertion, IV insertion, EKGs, lab monitoring,
documentation, interdisciplinary communication, and patient teaching.
Critical Care, Montefiore Medical Center
Medical/Surgical, Montefiore Medical Center, Einstein
Lienhard School of Nursing, Pace University
• Selected to represent Nursing School at accepted students' recruitment event
• Facilitated discussion with students regarding program requirements and success skills
Sunshine Children's Home and Rehabilitation Center
February 22, 2014
• Review for NCLEX exam and utilized networking opportunities to increase awareness of nursing careers
Medical/Surgical, Phelps Memorial Hospital
Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Provided chart reviews for nursing administration and furthered understanding of patient home care
Private Childcare Provider
Provided ongoing care of triplets, from ages 2-6, including bathing, feeding, developmental stimulation,
transportation, and bedtime routine
Customer Service Representative & Cashier
• Managed front office, addressed customer complaints and questions
• Oversaw cashiers and managed break scheduling
Qualifications & Certifications
Pace University, Lienhard School of Nursing
Pforzheimer Honors College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more