SOS Children Villages
From July 2013
Trainings for parents (ecpecially mothers) in difficult situation.
SCEPP (Specialized Centre of experimental and practical psychology)
August 2011 - February 2012
Conduct my own trainings
Fostering a culture of human rights in Uzbekistan
«Fostering a culture of human rights in Uzbekistan», an Integrated project on the reduction of social marginality and empowerment of vulnerable groups of women in Tashkent, Kokand, Navoi
The project was financed by the European Union in the framework of the Program of Building the Institutional Partnership of TACIS/IBPP.
Duration: 20 months
31 March 2009 - 30 November 2010
The purpose of the project:
• Strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations of Uzbekistan in the dissemination of a culture of respect for the human rights of women, empowerment of women and enhance their role and status in the state and society;
• Increase the capacity of Uzbek NGOs - CISC, Tashkent, BWA «Tadbirkor AEL» Kokand, «IMKONIYAT» Navoi and assistance in organization of Women's information Services (CSH) in Tashkent, Kokand, Navoi, to address legal and psychological assistance to vulnerable women;
• Providing business consulting and conducting of master-classes, assistance in the preparation of business plans, assistance in obtaining credit, to start a business, assistance in finding a job through the data-base of vacancies of the labour market;
• Expansion of multifaceted cooperation between organizations of the civil society of Uzbekistan and the European Union, to improve the efficiency of assistance to vulnerable women.
In 2010 CISC continued active work on realization of the project «fostering a culture of human rights in Uzbekistan», an Integrated project on the reduction of social marginality and empowerment of vulnerable groups of women in Tashkent, Kokand, Navoi. The project is funded by the European Union in the framework of the Program of Building the Institutional Partnership UZBEKISTAN/IBPP.
National partners of CISC on realization of the project:
1. The women's Committee of Uzbekistan,
2. The Republican Public Association «Women's Assembly»,
3. The national Association of microfinance organizations and credit unions (NAMOCU),
4. The Ministry of labour and social protection of the population,
5. The city's Department of labour and social protection of the population,
6. Kokand branch of business women Association «Tadbirkor AEL»,
7. NGOs from Navoi region «IMKONIYAT»
8. Women's International Public Fund «Sharq Ayoli»,
9. The women's Committee of Olmazor district of the city. Tashkent,
1 LLC «ISTE'DOD» -the Youth center of the Committee of women Olmazor district of the city. Tashkent
1 Uzbek Association on reproductive health,
International partners on realization of the project :
1. FORMAPER (MILAN, ITALY
2. Lef - Italia (Rome, Italy)
3. Women's Resource Centre «Marta» (Riga, Latvia) is a non - profit, non-governmental organization with extensive experience and knowledge on combating violence in the family; training and advising civil society organizations, authorities and institutions on the issues of domestic violence; the creation of support centres for women victims of violence and human trafficking.
In the framework of this project in January 2010 was organized and has actively worked for the Women's information Service (CSH), which provided women free legal, psychological and business consultations, as well as in the CSH held master classes on various types of income-generating activities.
In the frame of work it was organized a service of «Telephone of Trust» - +998 71 227 35 02
I worked as psychologist on "Phone of Trust" providing psychological suport for woman.
The work of the «Trust Phone» from the first days showed that the organization of this service is very topical and timed. In total for period from January - October the number of calls made is 2090.
Analysis of calls to «Telephone of Trust» showed that the age of clients is ranging from 11 to 77 years, the main issues addressed are: labour disputes, property division, the issues of child support and other related: the loss of the breadwinner or the divorce of the spouses, the desire to run own business and the lack of the necessary knowledge, temporary unemployment, lack of professional education, the desire to learn folk crafts and etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
Specialist of Psychology (5 years)
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more