Claim you profile
Bookkeeper, Accountant Assistant
Accounts & Admin Assistant
From March 2011
I have been working as a self employed Administrator and Bookkeeper for a salon (Sunrise Brazilian Hair), a restaurant (Cafe Rossio Ltd) and an advertising company (The Private Postman) in the Harrow Rd area, two days per week, mostly from home.
Responsibilities: Processing the weekly takings and purchases into Excel, extracting a pivot table and posting the totals into Sage; posting all the sales invoices into Sage Accounts, allocating receipts, bank payments, bank reconciliation, VAT calculation and submission, report management. I also process payslips for 3 employees using Sage Payroll.
As an Agent to HMRC I do some tax returns for self employed individuals.
I sometimes give private tuition in Sage Accounts from home.
Professional - Project Pricing
• Supplier invoices and payment posting
• Project posting and reports
• Customer invoicing and receipts
• Allocating receipts and payments
• Arranging for payment to suppliers
• Bank reconciliation
• Reports management & • VAT calculation and filing.
Synergy Vision Ltd
September 2009 - December 2010
Illustrated People Ltd
March 2008 - August 2009
with Sage 50
• Preparing spreadsheet for the daily takings and posting the figures into Sage
• Cash handling and Banking
• Suppliers' invoices
• Aged Creditors list - arranging for payment
• Raising customer invoices and contacting them for payment
• Posting payments and receipts into sage
• Reconciling the bank statement weekly
• Allocations, statements reconciliation, filing & • Petty Cash Control.
Live Music Management Ltd
May 2007 - February 2008
with Sage Line 50
• Transferring all the bookings from STI system into Sage
• Posting invoices for both customers and from suppliers
• Doing contra entries for all customers/suppliers
• Preparing online monthly payment to over 300 musicians
• Bank reconciliation
• Writing letters to clients and suppliers daily.
Nougat London Ltd
February 2004 - April 2007
with Esperus & Opera Pegasus Systems
• Editing despatch notes and amending figures
• Printing large number of customers' invoices daily and sending them off • Processing credit notes
• Dealing with queries from customer
• Calling customers for payments
• Filing large number of invoices and despatch notes daily.
Qualifications & Certifications
WAES Amberley Centre
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more