I have plenty of experience in the Secretarial / Receptionist field. You can see on my Curriculum Vitae.
April 2006 - July 2010
Self-employed Child-minding for three families, names and phone numbers available on request.
• Organising play and learning activities.
• Planning meals and budgeting.
Secretary and Personal Assistant
French Grant Associates
February 1996 - June 1999
• Ad hoc duties,
• Organising appointments, meetings, etc.
• General Secretarial duties
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Emails, PowerPoint, etc.
Part-time Clerk Typist
Wicklow Fire Service, Wicklow County Council, Fire Station, Boghall Road
November 1996 - September 1998
• Answering phones, dealing with customers
• Billing for Fire Services,
• Ad hoc duties
• General Administration duties, filing, photocopying etc.
• Assisting four Fire Service Officers
Quality Assurance Inspector
Nypro Ltd., Corke Abbey, Bray, Co.Wicklow
February 1992 - November 1996
• Quality Control of Products
• Testing, Inspecting and Quality Controlling Equipment
• Reporting to the Quality Control Manager
Draughtsperson in many Companies
I helped Architects with drawings, going on site and taking measurements and coming back to office and drawing up the information I had. I also managed the office and did Ad hoc duties whenever was needed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Information and Communication and Technology Course Level 4
College of Adult and Further Education
I did a Secretarial course that consisted of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sage, typing skills, book-keepiing etc.
Draughtsmanship and Design Course
Pearse College, VEC College
Portobello School of Childcare