I have plenty of experience in the Secretarial / Receptionist field. You can see on my Curriculum Vitae.
April 2006 - July 2010
Self-employed Child-minding for three families, names and phone numbers available on request.
• Organising play and learning activities.
• Planning meals and budgeting.
Secretary and Personal Assistant
French Grant Associates
February 1996 - June 1999
• Ad hoc duties,
• Organising appointments, meetings, etc.
• General Secretarial duties
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Emails, PowerPoint, etc.
Part-time Clerk Typist
Wicklow Fire Service, Wicklow County Council, Fire Station, Boghall Road
November 1996 - September 1998
• Answering phones, dealing with customers
• Billing for Fire Services,
• Ad hoc duties
• General Administration duties, filing, photocopying etc.
• Assisting four Fire Service Officers
Quality Assurance Inspector
Nypro Ltd., Corke Abbey, Bray, Co.Wicklow
February 1992 - November 1996
• Quality Control of Products
• Testing, Inspecting and Quality Controlling Equipment
• Reporting to the Quality Control Manager
Draughtsperson in many Companies
I helped Architects with drawings, going on site and taking measurements and coming back to office and drawing up the information I had. I also managed the office and did Ad hoc duties whenever was needed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Information and Communication and Technology Course Level 4
College of Adult and Further Education
I did a Secretarial course that consisted of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sage, typing skills, book-keepiing etc.
Draughtsmanship and Design Course
Pearse College, VEC College
Portobello School of Childcare
Our Lady's School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more