Claim you profile
My name is Maria Alcaide. I have been working in a customer service, secretarial and administration roles the last 13 years and would now like to progress my career using the skills I have acquired. My interpersonal skills in this type of environment are very good and proven and I enjoy dealing with the general public and strive to provide excellent customer service. I have varied experience in roles such as travel agent, cabin crew, sales manager, account manager, bank cashier, customer facing representative and have been employed as head receptionist and assistant manager, purchansing and administration manager in the hotel business. In some of the roles I was responsible for teams of eight to ten people.
I am a hard working and dedicated team-member with the confidence, initiative and ability to work independently since I have strong leadership qualities. I am keen to acquire new skills and enjoy being challenged in my working environment. I know the value of hard work and self motivation.
I feel I would be suitable as a candidate for the post as I have solid transferable work skills and get pleasure out of working towards goals. I make every effort to effectively manage my time in order to fulfil all my commitments without the need for direct supervision and have excellent interpersonal skills and am able to deal with people in a
Technical Support Agent
November 2013 - May 2014
• Provide customer support via multiple touch points (calls, e-mail).
• Accurately log customer and product information into the system
• Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets.
• Resolve end customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner.
• Achieve customer targets by resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
May 2013 - November 2013
• Responsible for the development & training, disciplinary actions, separations, and holding the team accountable for their work.
• Responsible for profitability, expense control and inventory control.
• Completing accountability for all aspects of team operations and performing all duties and responsibilities of team positions.
• Achieve budget expense levels. Achieve departmental profit and store profit contribution goals.
• Develop and maintain creative store layout and product merchandising with advice from the Regional Bakery Team.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bournemouth & Poole College
Customer Service English Course
Escuela de Hostelería
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more