Airport Ground Crew
In my role as Receptionist at The Club I utilize my excellent customer service and hospitality skills to improve the overall satisfaction of the members of the club. I'm Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, excel and PowerPoint, PC troubleshooting and Using Web based tools.
The Club(Formerly The British Club)
From April 2011
The Club is a leisure club with over 4,500 members and 250 staff. It offers the full range of facilities including beaches, pools, gymnasium and 13 food and beverage outlets.
In my role as Receptionist at The Club I utilize my excellent customer service and hospitality skills to improve the overall satisfaction of the members of The Club.
• Efficiently dealing with members and non-members enquiries.
• Receiving calls and messages, operating switchboard and enquiries in a disciplined, friendly and courteous manner.
• Maintaining and updating files and records.
• Reconciling and safe keeping the revenue and balances for the whole day transaction and ensuring all floats are accurate at end of shift.
• Deal with bookings and advanced reservations for different outlets.
• Updating member’s advertisement to The Club’s online web site.
• Maintaining list and preparing sub-sections reports.
• Handling membership resignation and conversion to Country and Overseas Membership.
The British Club
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor in Science in Computer Science
AMA Computer College