Administrative/Secretarial Support/Customer Service/Cashier
-Many years of experience as administrative assistant
-Knowledge of typing, internet, business correspondence composition, cashiering, computer literate, including reception
-Excellent customer service
-Resilient, multitasking, and coachable person
Sales Clerk & Designated Trainor
From July 2008
• Provides customer service in a professional manner;
* Assists 200 customers maximum per shift for their transactions;
• Responsible to open/close tills and ensures the money is in the locked box;
• Designated trainer to coach new employees about the till's system, promotional discounts, gift cheques, coupon entries, store various tasks & etc;
• Assists in organizing/displaying merchandises in different departments;
• Announces promotional items and some important directives to customers within the store;
• Operations representative to attend the Joint Health & Safety Committee (JHSC) & Savers Safety & Claims Mgt meeting monthly and relays the minutes of the meeting to OPS team members & in-charge of inspecting all the Fire Extinguishers available in the store;
• Appointed by RSM to be the in-charge of the store operations whenever the MODs have meetings;
• Types incident reports and other matters concerned;
• Performs other duties under the realm of my knowledge and capacity.
January 2007 - September 2009
Canada Way, B.C.
• Reported directly to the Manager regarding 22 personnel's performance in sales and trained new employee to the database used in the Company;
• Announced to the staff the daily promotion and updated them of the current sales and suggested positive strategy to increase bookings/sales;
• Evaluated/interviewed various applicants for hiring;
• In-charge of maneuvering the Epiphany Program and entered all the clients' data and company promotions;
• Composed letters and other required paperwork from the U.S. Head office and to local offices;
• Processed Staff Weekly Schedule, and payroll to be sent them to the Finance Department;
Maria Corazon Pedalizo's Resume
• Appointed to act as the Manager especially when the Manager was on holiday;
• Performed other tasks under the realm of my ability.
Metro Baptist Church
• Responsible to count donations or the money tithed by the members, recorded them into the journal and endorsed it to the Finance Director.
Administrative Asst then promoted to Pharmacy Technical Assistant
King Fahad Military Complex, Dhahran, Kingdom
March 1991 - December 2006
of Saudi Arabia
• Reported directly to the Pharmacy Director and responsible to assist him and the 45 pharmacists concerning all the administrative matters;
• Took minutes of the meeting in various committees (Medical Committee; Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee; Antibiotic Committee and Total Parenteral Committee including Pharmacy Departmental meetings);
• Composed and typed fresh internal memorandum & business correspondence as assigned by the medical chiefs;
• Typed revisions of the Hospital Formulary, Nursing Floor Stock lists; Pharmacy Policies and Procedures and etc;
• Processed and ordered office supplies from the Materials Management;
• Toured new employees to hospital facilities and introduced them to each department;
• Assigned by the Pharmacy Director to write the supervisor's yearly evaluation;
• Estimated Pharmacy Yearly Budget Forecast, for approval of the Pharmacy Director;
• Performed other duties under the realm of my ability.
Don Tim Shipping Lines, (Evergreen), Inc
Overall duty: Responsible for administrative support to the Operations Manager with 22 personnel paperwork; took minutes of the Operations monthly meetings & transcribed; composition of business and interoffice memorandum & letters; filing documents; received and fielded in and out calls; entertained visitors and customers and directed them to the right officer concerned; made refreshments for my boss and its visitors and performed other related jobs under the realm of my capacity.
Purewater Products of the Philippines, Inc
Overall duty: Served as the Executive Assistant to the President, Executive Vice-President, and Engineers for administrative support needed for the organization; took dictation, minutes of the meetings and transcribed into prints; circulation and mailing of letters; operated telex to local and foreign countries as a means of quick exchange of communications; demonstrated excellent customer service as i was assigned to liaise to all companies within Metro Manila to follow-up the outstanding account payables needed to be settled with our company; performed other related tasks under the realm of my knowledge and capacity.
Municipal Assessment Clerk
Municipality of Paranaque, Philippines
Overall duty: Worked as the assessment clerk in the Municipality of Paranaque, Philippines and served the Municipal Assessor, Asst Assessor, Land Appraisers and clients for typing the order of tax payment with the approval of the Municipal Assessor; made refreshments needed by my superiors and performed other related tasks under the realm of my knowledge and belief.
Qualifications & Certifications