Distribution Management,Network Management,Distributors/Institution Appointment,Inventory,Product Promotion, Direct Sales,B2B selling, Marketing Management,Sales operation,sales Management,Sales Collection,Dealer Development,Forecasting,Identify new clients,Negotiation,Pricing,Training,Advertising,ABP Analysis,Market Analysis,Reports ,Planning,Developing,Implementing,Merchandising,Trade Promotion Programs,Developing Field Sales Action plans,Identifying market opportunities and consumer requirements,Defining Market,Competitors Share,SWOT Analysis and Targeted Market Share.
National Sales Manager
Morya International FZC
January 2013 - September 2013
• Assisting to achieve sales target in coordination with the management.
• Daily market monitoring with respect to pricing and competition in food products in Angola.
• Setting up procedures/guidelines for distribution rights from worldwide brands in accordance with the market segment in Angola.
• Monthly visit to Angola to monitor sales strategy, marketing, analysis of distribution networks, merchandising, warehousing and logistics.
• Issuing monthly MIS reports for the management with regards to the sales.
• Assisting in product development and packaging for distribution matching Angolan standards.
• Analyzing competitors goods and pricing.
• Assisting in overall sales and marketing of FMCG products.
National Sales Manager
Dana Group of Companies
September 2008 - December 2012
September 2008 to December 2012 ( 4 years )
• Assists in setting overall sales planes and sales policies. In coordination with MD/CEO.
• Visits customers periodically to maintain good customer relationship, solve problems and obtain market information.
• Reviews aging reports and pays direct attention to collection issues.
• Monitors the market to identify new prospects for Table water products sales.
• Monitors competition in the nation and report significant developments.
• Reviews daily sales and collection reports, merchandising and stock shortages, and takes actions as necessary.
• Achieves market share, maintains products visibility and distribution.
• Analyzes current distribution network which includes key accounts, van sales, credit sales, cash sales, merchandising, warehousing, and logistics.
• Responsible for all exhibitions, PR campaigns to promote the company's brands, ensuring the identity of the business in upheld at all times.
• Develops short term sales strategy and leads implementation to achieve company business targets. Prepares annual forecast of sales for the nation. Continuously monitors performance against forecast. Takes action to meet goals.
• Enhances region performance measured in sales volume, market share, brand assessment, positioning, merchandising, training and sales support activities.
• Issues sales reports, identifies variance from business plan and works out corrective actions with concerned staff.
• Provides analytical support for pricing, forecasting, monthly sales for respective sales regions, including budgeting and developing tactical marketing and promotional plans.
• New product development, facilitating collection of preliminary data, analyses information and reports data for projects.
• Creative campaigns to continue being the market leader and gain market share from competitors.
• Conducts assessments of the products and market and competitive activity and recommends strategy for the...
Set up a strong marketing team to boost the sales
Dana Group of Companies - Nigeria
September 2007 - September 2008
September 2007 to September 2008
• Set up top class distribution across south west states in Nigeria for pharmaceutical products (6 states out of 36 states) consisting of 20 distributors and 50 Government and private hospitals along with more than 100 medical stores.
• Set up one of the major key player in the surgical and pharmaceutical market and paradana and ferrodan have become brand leader in their segment.
• Set up a strong marketing team to boost the sales.
• Set up marketing plans and cost for brand promotion such as road show/trade show, awareness campaign, press release, and promotion materials.
• Set up the yearly sales budget with the coordination of Head Finance Accounts and Factory manager and deliver the same to the management.
• Reporting to the Deputy General Manager about Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales report.
• 20 Nigerian staffs were worked under my supervision and they were reporting to me directly for each and every activities which was pertaining to Dana Pharmaceuticals.
• Regular visits made to the open market, institutions in order to build customer relationship as well as growth in sales.
• Handled large fleet of distribution vans.
• Set up promotion and advertisement for pharmacy products.
• Handled surgical products such as infusion syringe pumps, and surgical equipment's.
• Handled product ranges such as Infusion/Dry syrups/tablets/formulation products.
• Introduced customer forum once in 3 months.
• Introduced weekly report system instead of monthly basis sales and marketing report.
• Provided training program to the sales and marketing force.
• Introduced incentives scheme, free transportation for distributors who take large volume and implemented KPI in order to promote the brand.
• Developed distribution infrastructure towards south-west in Nigeria.
• Increased delivery vehicles and over sees the logistics.
• Average monthly sales target have been achieved. And the monthly sales...
Senior Sales Officer
Express Publication Madurai Limited
April 2005 - January 2006
• Analyzing market segmentation and convince the retailers to get the bulk orders by individual sales calls.
• Guiding the sales executives and conducting training program.
• Motivated the team to achieve the given target.
• Developed direct marketing.
• Developed sales training program.
• Developed spot sales.
• Circulation has been increased through spot sales and direct marketing.
• Achieved collection targets.
• Created more new agencies.
Customer Sales Specialist
Eureka Forbes Limited
May 2004 - March 2005
• Demonstrate the product (Vacuum cleaner) to the consumer.
• Aggressive direct marketing.
• Find the right customer through house to house marketing and sell the product.
• Developed event management to sell the product.
• Early sales call helps to achieve given target.
• Achieved the given target on time.
• Build up the relationship with the customers and solved their problem.
Dana Group of Companies
, Nigeria. In packaged drinking water from 7th position brought Aqua Dana brand to 3rd position in 2 years.
• Press release for new pack size launched to the Nigerian market.
• Press release for CSR (IMG golf tournament)
Qualifications & Certifications
St.Antony's Girls High School
History under Manonmaniyam University
Advertising under Annamalai University
Marketing and Sales
Madurai Kamaraj University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more