Claim your profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
1. Represented King’s Cigars’ as their sole Florida Sales Representative placing product line within several retail stores;
2. Receiving and responded to company’s cigar brand line customers' concerns and sales calls;
3. Responded to request from prospective customers;
4. Reviewed sales reports, conducted client meetings reference customer service and quality assurance;.
5. Responded to customers’ POS including but not limited to products’ up-sell & cross-sell;
6. Dealt with Client complaints and resolve any trouble with an acceptable solution;
7. Handled shipping;
8. Personally delivered products;
9. Developed relationships with store owners and sales clerks through direct visits during sale of cigar line;
10. Motivated sales by working the floor of retail cigar stores in connection with store’s sales clerk;
11. Planned and developed shelf talkers for cigar line;
12. Planned and held tasting events;
13. Followed up with all clients and their cigar brands;
14. Developed business and Marketing plan projecting promotion and sale of cigar line;
15. Designed daily logistical plan of all sales and contacts.
Sales clerk of cigars and merchandises
HAVANA HUMIDOR RETAIL CIGAR STORE
1. Solely hosted;
2. Received merchandise, stocked, tagged, kept inventory;
3. Sales clerk of cigars and merchandises;
4. Maintained a friendly, safe, clean, and professional environment;
5. Expanded patrons' knowledge and pallets by introducing new cigar brand to them while paring patrons' pallets;
6. Maintained and accounted for all sales, and conduct all store operations;
7. Maintained a professional and ethical environment;
8. Development of cigar store's marketing; and 9. Development of cigar store's event.
-SALES MANAGER OF CORP. WORLD TRAVEL
1. Owner and manager of "Corporate World Travel;
2. Solely managed and effectively coached twelve (12) full time employees as part of a team effort;
3. Developed marketing skills in preparing company for fast growth;
4. Developed business plan for company's regulatory guidelines in projecting gains in revenue, with profit performance, and a clear communication positive friendly and professional service;
5. Follow up with clients and assist them with additional services agency may offer them;
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Miami
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more