Certified Nursing Assistant
- Part time
• Administer medications or treatments
• Answer patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
• Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician
• Assist nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care
• Change bed linens or make beds
• Clean and sanitize patient rooms, bathrooms, examination rooms, or other patient areas
• Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance
• Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses
• Other medical duties as needed by employer
Caregivers of America, Hawley, PA
2009 to 2013
Certified Nursing Assistant
After qualifying for vocational rehab from the State of Pennsylvania, went to school and acquired my CNA License. Obtained criminal background checks and physicals as required by the State of Pennsylvania. I provided non-health home care for the homebound elderly and handicapped. Assist with Daily Living Activities, providing light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, baths and personal care as needed. Each case was individualized according to clients’ needs and requirements. Worked 20-25 hours a week and on substitution cases as required from supervisor.
The Lodge at Woodloch, Hawley, PA
June to August 2007
Secretary to Human Resource/Accounting Departments. I was responsible for all new hire paperwork, background and employment verifications, employment personnel and medical files. Reported to Director of Human Resources and Controller. Position was eliminated during budget review.
Dr. Albert Stofko, Honesdale, PA
March to June 2007
Secretary – Part-time
Interview patients as required for surgery, verify insurance coverage, answer phones, and file patient records. Position was taken over by a full time employee.
Lighting & Decorating, Clifton, NJ
Computer Consultant/Administrative Assistant
Trained all on-site personnel word processing and computer basics. Successful troubleshooter of systems on and off site. Updated and reorganized offices files and procedures from a manual system to in-house computer system. Responsible for all data entry. Freelanced on an “as needed” basis for office overflow work. Set up computer system to fit the specific needs of the company.
The Word Machine, Kinnelon, NJ
Secretary/Computer Services Company
Owner/Operator of secretarial computer Service Company for 20 years addressing the needs of single business people that did not have full time secretary.
Qualifications & Certifications
Walton High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more