HIV And AIDS Programme Coordinator
BUSINESS OWNER / BUSINESS MANAGER - RETAIL BUSINESS
SKM Clothing and Accessories
Ladies Clothing and Accessories Boutique
• Directly managing a staff complement of 4.
• Managing all operations in the business including Financial, Human Resources, Marketing and Business
• Purchasing planning and managing budget.
• Managing inventory and pricing of all items in store using the Vector Programme.
• Developing quality control measures for the business.
• Effectively managing the sale of different clothing lines and accessories in the boutique.
• Achieved a monthly average turnover of R120k.
• Reduced stock levels by 17% per month.
• Achieved project goals through close supervision of team of 3 Salespersons.
• Effectively carried out purchasing planning and stock control of various product lines.
• Accomplished targeted annual turnover of R1.2 million in the 1 year of the business.
National Department of Transport
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS
• Reporting to the Deputy Director: Employee Health and Wellness.
• Staff complement of 2 employees directly reporting to me.
• Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating employee wellness policy and programmes.
• Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the HIV / AIDS strategy, policy and programmes.
• Rendering an advisory service to Management on organisational and employee wellness needs as per best
practices, latest developments and trends.
• Marketing and promoting employee health and wellness issues through awareness campaigns and facilitating stakeholder partnerships and initiatives.
• Coordinating and attending the Transport Sector Committee; Wellness Committee and Peer Education
meetings and following up on all committee decisions.
• Attending and representing the Department in external HIV / AIDS and EWP structures.
• Administering service contracts for the EWP to ensure compliance to procurement procedures and delivery within time frames.
• Establishing and maintaining effective and confidential record keeping systems.
• Established a fully fledged employee wellness programme with targeted interventions for the different levels of staff to improve workplace performance.
• Effectively monitored delivery standards of services provided by external service providers as per tender
specifications as well as adherence to ethical and legal guidelines.
• Successfully coordinated the activities of support structures such as the Peer Education Committee and the
Transport Sector Committee on HIV / AIDS.
• Consistently implemented KAP/B Survey and Impact Assessment Study recommendations.
• Contributed to the revised transport sector HIV / AIDS Strategic Plan 2007 - 2011.
• Reporting to the ABET Coordinator.
• Providing adult literacy education in organisations as assigned by the coordinator, e.g. SAFCOL,
Department of Education, FORD Motor Company.
• Facilitating Abet level 1-4 - English.
• Conducting weekly assessments O learner progress.
• Compiling progress reports for submission to the coordinator.
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER
Tongwe High School
Qualifications & Certifications
Leadership Development Programme
Management Development Programme
University of Pretoria