HIV And AIDS Programme Coordinator
BUSINESS OWNER / BUSINESS MANAGER - RETAIL BUSINESS
SKM Clothing and Accessories
Ladies Clothing and Accessories Boutique
• Directly managing a staff complement of 4.
• Managing all operations in the business including Financial, Human Resources, Marketing and Business
• Purchasing planning and managing budget.
• Managing inventory and pricing of all items in store using the Vector Programme.
• Developing quality control measures for the business.
• Effectively managing the sale of different clothing lines and accessories in the boutique.
• Achieved a monthly average turnover of R120k.
• Reduced stock levels by 17% per month.
• Achieved project goals through close supervision of team of 3 Salespersons.
• Effectively carried out purchasing planning and stock control of various product lines.
• Accomplished targeted annual turnover of R1.2 million in the 1 year of the business.
National Department of Transport
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS
• Reporting to the Deputy Director: Employee Health and Wellness.
• Staff complement of 2 employees directly reporting to me.
• Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating employee wellness policy and programmes.
• Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the HIV / AIDS strategy, policy and programmes.
• Rendering an advisory service to Management on organisational and employee wellness needs as per best
practices, latest developments and trends.
• Marketing and promoting employee health and wellness issues through awareness campaigns and facilitating stakeholder partnerships and initiatives.
• Coordinating and attending the Transport Sector Committee; Wellness Committee and Peer Education
meetings and following up on all committee decisions.
• Attending and representing the Department in external HIV / AIDS and EWP structures.
• Administering service contracts for the EWP to ensure compliance to procurement procedures and delivery within time frames.
• Establishing and maintaining effective and confidential record keeping systems.
• Established a fully fledged employee wellness programme with targeted interventions for the different levels of staff to improve workplace performance.
• Effectively monitored delivery standards of services provided by external service providers as per tender
specifications as well as adherence to ethical and legal guidelines.
• Successfully coordinated the activities of support structures such as the Peer Education Committee and the
Transport Sector Committee on HIV / AIDS.
• Consistently implemented KAP/B Survey and Impact Assessment Study recommendations.
• Contributed to the revised transport sector HIV / AIDS Strategic Plan 2007 - 2011.
• Reporting to the ABET Coordinator.
• Providing adult literacy education in organisations as assigned by the coordinator, e.g. SAFCOL,
Department of Education, FORD Motor Company.
• Facilitating Abet level 1-4 - English.
• Conducting weekly assessments O learner progress.
• Compiling progress reports for submission to the coordinator.
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER
Tongwe High School
Qualifications & Certifications
Leadership Development Programme
Management Development Programme
University of Pretoria
Business Leadership of the University of South Africa
University of Zimbabwe - Hillside Teachers College
High School Education
Northlea High School
Townsend High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more