I have written material/content for just about every consumer category and product. I have written several books and am able to tell a story or send a message in thirty seconds of airtime, six inches of copy or three hundred pages of a book. I like to approach each writing project by first finding the voice that will communicate the story.
I love to write.
SNR. V.P. INTERNATIONAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR
SAFFER CRAVIT & FREEDMAN
Snr. VP Creative Director
Saffer Cravit & Freedman
• Responsible for all creative and production
• Restructured departments into working teams of broadcast/print
production/creative with fiscal responsibility for each project.
• Opened and maintained U.S. office as Chairman
• Responsible for all U.S. growth and new business creative development
• Developed creative review board to oversee all work on a bi-monthly basis to guarantee quality standards and maintenance of agreed strategies.
• Developed all new business creative and strategies with new business team.
• Presented and won several large U.S. and Canadian accounts
including Firestone U.S. (35 million) and Zales Jewellers (38 million)
• Developed separate division for Department Store business
• Initiated On-Line editing for all co-op business (hardware, drug stores, department stores etc.) this resulted in enormous savings for clients and a substantial profit centre for the agency.
• Fiscally responsible for all creative budgets and totally responsible for U.S. budgets.
• Won over 400 different awards including TVB, RAC, Addy's Clio's Mobius etc.
Chairman - DIAMOND PRODUCTIONS
CIOFFI & Associates
• Started my own agency in 1988 with several small pieces of pieces of pieces of business.
• Acquired first larger piece of business within 6 months of opening
• In 1988 we were invited to pitch a very large account in the U.S. After returning to the presentation table several times we were awarded 25 million dollars in combined media and creative for a large Mid-West department store.
• Opened my first branch office in Milwaukee in 1989 with a staff of seven
• Our growth in both the U.S. and Canada to grow into clients beyond the retail area.
• Developed a co-op advertising division to handle the raising of co-op dollars and the design of co-op partner programs for our retail clients.
• Opened an independent broadcast production company to handle all TV production for our clients
• Expanded the production company one year later to develop outside business.
Cioffi & Partners
Currently involved as marketing and creative resource and consultant for several Canadian companies working in retail, package goods and direct mail.
Qualifications & Certifications
Toronto Eaton Centre
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more