Just compleated a course in small business and looking forward to starting up a business in book keeping, training and admin.
I am looking to work for offices who need immediate cover etc and go round helping small businesses with their admin wrk.
Private Bank Analyst
Up to June 2013
, Victoria Street
• Managing and processing high net worth clients request efficiently within a timely manner.
• Provide excellent client service without compromising or complaints.
with portfolios over 3 million +. Oversee outsourced work to India and writing and updating the credit processes/procedures. Project work.
• Control and monitor accounts with strong analytic judgement,
• Check to make sure accounts are compliant based and KYC are all adhered to.
• Sign off overdrafts and loan accounts and phone clients whose accounts are in arrears. Sanction new accounts.
• Distribute day to day work to the staff whilst performing team leader role making sure workflow is adequate.
• Train staff, collate overtime figures and input for payment.
• Interface with various department serving as a contact and referral point.
• Enabling all the staff when stuck on the computer and changing staff passwords.
• Compliance and KYC.
• Planning and prioritising to meet deadlines
• Status enquiries and FSC enquiries.
Project work Barclays Bank
• Helping to set up the offshore lending team
• Creating and setting up property investment loans
• Sanction/facility letters and control letters to go on the system automatically.
• Merging the offshore lending team to the local lending team to create the personal
• Training all the lending officers on the new computer systems.
Machine-room Supervisor & Project Work
• Training new staff to process the work in the bank and general administrative work.
• Open and close accounts.
• Payments, standing orders and regular payments and balancing the sundry/internal accounts.
• Going to London to transfer all non-overseas resident accounts to the Isle of Man. Checking to make sure each account was foreign clients and getting all the required details.
Supervisor & Personal Banker/Cashier Onchan Branch
Cashier Onchan Branch
• Computer work (working on spreadsheets etc).
• Cashiering, opening and closing accounts.
• Interviewing clients and refer affluent clients to premier and picking up sales leads and investments.
• Training new entrants.
• Covering for the branch manager when he was on holiday.
Barclays Bank London
• Training on Stock Exchange desk and covering the foreign till.
• Cashiering and balancing the ledgers.
• Standing order and regular training clerk.
• Processing clerk.
Trainee - filing, maintaining records
Barclays Bank Ghana (LTD)
• Balancing ledgers.
• Clearing clerk and machining.
• Machine room supervisor.
• Team leader.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tema secondary school
Accra academy Ghana
South London college