Just compleated a course in small business and looking forward to starting up a business in book keeping, training and admin.
I am looking to work for offices who need immediate cover etc and go round helping small businesses with their admin wrk.
Private Bank Analyst
Up to June 2013
, Victoria Street
• Managing and processing high net worth clients request efficiently within a timely manner.
• Provide excellent client service without compromising or complaints.
with portfolios over 3 million +. Oversee outsourced work to India and writing and updating the credit processes/procedures. Project work.
• Control and monitor accounts with strong analytic judgement,
• Check to make sure accounts are compliant based and KYC are all adhered to.
• Sign off overdrafts and loan accounts and phone clients whose accounts are in arrears. Sanction new accounts.
• Distribute day to day work to the staff whilst performing team leader role making sure workflow is adequate.
• Train staff, collate overtime figures and input for payment.
• Interface with various department serving as a contact and referral point.
• Enabling all the staff when stuck on the computer and changing staff passwords.
• Compliance and KYC.
• Planning and prioritising to meet deadlines
• Status enquiries and FSC enquiries.
Project work Barclays Bank
• Helping to set up the offshore lending team
• Creating and setting up property investment loans
• Sanction/facility letters and control letters to go on the system automatically.
• Merging the offshore lending team to the local lending team to create the personal
• Training all the lending officers on the new computer systems.
Machine-room Supervisor & Project Work
• Training new staff to process the work in the bank and general administrative work.
• Open and close accounts.
• Payments, standing orders and regular payments and balancing the sundry/internal accounts.
• Going to London to transfer all non-overseas resident accounts to the Isle of Man. Checking to make sure each account was foreign clients and getting all the required details.
Supervisor & Personal Banker/Cashier Onchan Branch
Cashier Onchan Branch
• Computer work (working on spreadsheets etc).
• Cashiering, opening and closing accounts.
• Interviewing clients and refer affluent clients to premier and picking up sales leads and investments.
• Training new entrants.
• Covering for the branch manager when he was on holiday.
Barclays Bank London
• Training on Stock Exchange desk and covering the foreign till.
• Cashiering and balancing the ledgers.
• Standing order and regular training clerk.
• Processing clerk.
Trainee - filing, maintaining records
Barclays Bank Ghana (LTD)
• Balancing ledgers.
• Clearing clerk and machining.
• Machine room supervisor.
• Team leader.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tema secondary school
Accra academy Ghana
South London college
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more