I lead and supported staff in case management and the everyday running of a Crisis Accommodation in Homelessness in the Newcastle area.
CLULOW COURT, THE SALVATION ARMY
Up to November 2013
• Proven ability to work under limited direction, exercising managerial responsibility for the running of Centre.
• Proven ability oversee, make decisions and provide expert advice to staff to ensure organisational procedures and work practices are carried out.
• Establish outcomes for service delivery and monitor achievements
• Undertake managerial functions for the day to day running of a Refuge by overseeing all staff, case management , referrals, clients and household maintenance as well as providing mediation when required and building great rapport with other services
• Exercise managerial control over the daily functions of the service, including case management which requires analysis and interpretation of client needs, often necessitating recruiting the involvement of other multidisciplinary services.
• Assist with the development of work practices and procedures, under the instruction of the manager, in keeping up to date with government funding and service models, including constant monitoring and revision as required.
• Establish work area outcomes to ensure that all clients' goals, staff needs and service requirements are achieved and regularly review operations to determine their effectiveness.
• Work closely with the Manager in determining budget priorities for the service.
• Oversee all case management often involving complex professional problem solving, co-ordinating programs to ensure client and service requirements are met, advise clients of other relevant services and referring to other stakeholders.
I was a support carer for people who need help on a eveyday life.
Carer, For Out Of Home Care
LIFE WITHOUT BARRIERS
in Out Of Home Care, experiencing PTSS & ADD.
• For the past 10 years have been responsible for professional disability care for a blind lady with mild autism.
Placement with TAFE
SANDERSON AUSTRALIA, Newcastle & North Sydney
WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT
• Overview & Navigation of Authority Local Government Software
• Overview of Crystal Reports
• Introduction to SQL Queries
CANTEEN SECRETARY & P&C COMMITTEE MEMBER
BIRABAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
• Type & Present Report to P&C Meeting
• Take Minutes from Meetings
• Manage the Canteen
• Stocktake & Order goods
Qualifications & Certifications
Dip Community Service Dip Management & TAE course
BCA National in Sydney NSW
Institute of Christian Living Australia
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more