Claim you profile
A creative, talented and successful 3D designer with a proven track record of creating innovative, exciting yet practical 3D designs in a wide variety of materials. Designs have received widespread acclaim, outputs including exhibition stands, point-of-sale, corporate hospitality suites, etc. Blue Chip clients serviced include: Emirates Airways, Ryder Cup Wales, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Architects and Interior Designers
From June 2001
• Started business from scratch, predominantly freelance 3D design. Marketing directly to Design
Agencies, Marketing Agencies, Exhibition Stand Contractors, Architects and Interior Designers.
• Developed outstanding, on-going relationships with clients lasting many years, the majority of which have remained as retained clients.
• Created engaging and exciting designs for Blue-Chip clients such as: Burberry, Paul Smith,
Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Lanvin, Agent Provocateur, Juicy Couture, and Devonport Super Yachts.
See Portfolio and website for full details.
• Designed, built and project managed custom-build exhibition stands, point of sale retail display
stands, 3D experiential retail environments for consumer brands, 3D brand design for corporate
hospitality interiors and photo realistic visualisations for Architectural companies.
• Managed the creative process from beginning to end. Created design concepts, preliminary
designs, worked with clients to amend and bring through to final design.
• Generated thousands of pounds of repeat business for agencies through creating designs that
end users loved and were eye catching, practical and cost-effective.
• Decided to move away from being self-employed as the scope for creativity is diminishing due to market forces and financial constraints are becoming too great.
Studied for six weeks in Barbados to become a windsurfing instructor
January 2001 - May 2001
with the UK Sailing
Academy, successfully completed this and obtained a RYA Level 1 Instructor award.
• Achieved PADI Open Water, Advanced and Rescue Diver certifications.
• Secured crew position for return cross Atlantic journey to the UK, Crewed on 46 foot yacht from
Antigua to Palma via the Azores and Gibraltar.
Exhibition Design Manager
Interactive new Media Ltd
January 1999 - January 2001
• Managed the design process for exhibition stands design; television stage set design and construction for major brands. Brand clients included: Volvo, BBC Good Food Show, Telecom
Americas, Business Solutions Centres, etc.
• Key team member working alongside the sales team and project managers to create workable
design solutions within exacting budgetary constraints and exacting timescales.
• Developed stage sets for live television broadcasts and television stage sets for show sponsors.
For example, BBC Good Food Show, NEC - Birmingham, design and creation of Super Theatres through to completion from: Conception, 2D & 3D visualisation, working drawings, project
• Designed show-stopping Exhibition Stands for large and small scale exhibitors. For example,
London International Boat Show, Earls Court - London, Volvo Central Feature: Conception, 2D & 3D visualisation, working drawings, project management, etc.
• Successfully Project Managed: Worldwide ITU Telecom events, namely: Telecom Americas, Rio de Janeiro, , Telecom Asia Hong Kong, Stage set designs / 3D modelling and animation content for the event TV broadcasts, Networks Telecom Show, NEC, Birmingham: Business Solutions
Centres, Conception, 2D & 3D visualisation, working drawings, project management.
Freelance 3D Designer
June 1998 - January 1999
October 1996 - August 1997
Space Planner and 3D Visualisation
June 1995 - September 1996
Qualifications & Certifications
Leeds Metropolitan University
Art & Design
Art & Design, English Literature
Kingdown Comprehensive School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.