Claim you profile
I have 18 years of AutoCAD experience and five years of GIS in the telecommunications area. I have worked on many individual projects and team projects meeting given deadlines . I have the ambition for growth not only through education but through the many challenges that I learn to appreciate.
Senior CAD Specialist
Responsibilities included creating and maintaining CAD maps of eleven CLEC markets, updating and maintaining CAD/GIS maps of over 300 ILEC telephone companies.
• Analyze and correlate data from a variety of sources to be linked to features in CAD and GIS.
• Modified an ESRI telephone data model and converted CAD maps to GIS as a standalone and in an Oracle data base.
• Corresponded in conjunction with the Field Service Technicians and contractors; insuring that proper updates and records were kept.
• Managed request from outside agencies that required company telephone locations and verification.
• Produced maps and other graphic products and reports.
• Trained and instructed subordinate cad specialists. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, AutoCAD Map, ESRI ArcGIS products, and using the Internet.
Springs Window Fashions
From May 1993
Responsibilities include picking, packing and assembling of materials for customer orders, quality control of products and materials, reordering of parts for restocking and filling orders. Assist in areas which need support in production.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Wisconsin
Fox Valley Technical College
Electrical/Mechanical CAD Drafting
University of Maryland
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more