Claim you profile
- Prepare and Serve drinks and beverages as wine, bottled or draft beer, spirit liquors
- Being observant of and offering assistance to, any customers with special needs, e.g disabilities, dietary needs, families with children etc.
- Clearing tables promptly, to ensure that during busy times queues are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that clean table linen, clean glasses and appropriate cutlery is laid and ready.
- Greeting guests from different nationalities and escorting them to their tables.
- Use cash registers and balance cash register, calculate monetary exchange
- Present the menu of the day to customers
- Choose wine to pair with food
London, Covent Garden, UK
From June 2013
- Helped with all garnishes
- Cleaned kitchen
- Stored food
- Chopped all vegetables for prep
- Checked food expiry dates and discarded any outdated food
- Checked stock levels
- Prepared sauces
- Prepared starter, salad, some main courses
- I did larder section, mussels section, rotisserie section
Roland DG Mid Europe
May 2012 - July 2012
for my internship I did administrative area, controller area and communication & marketing area. I participated in all the workshops made by Roland, too.
Comunanza, (AP), Marche, Italy
Gruppo Amici costruzioni - energia
From January 2011
I take care of the social pages.
I'm interested about music since I was 10 years. I like to relate the music based to the surrounding environment or according to the activities you are doing. I think that the right kind of music can make a activity more productive. Music is my best hobby, of course
Visual Communication for Business Data
This is my thesis which I did when I finished the university. I started to think about visual communication when I did the internship in Roland DG Mid Europe. Soon I will traslate the thesis in english.
Qualifications & Certifications
Marche Polytechnic University
Electronics and Telecommunication ITIS E. Fermi Ascoli Piceno
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more