my name is Marco Brambilla and I live in Milano.
- Professional with over 5 years experience in retail as a Store Manager for luxury brands such as Stella McCartney (Kering /PPR), Marc Jacobs Main Line Accessories (LVMH), Calvin Klein, David Mayer Naman.
Fluent in 4 languages: English (bilingual) , Italian (mothertongue), French (8 years), Spanish.
- Highly motivated,creative and adaptable individual. Strong passion (and knowledge) for fashion (5 years experience as a free lance fashion editor at Conde' Nast :Vanity Fair Italia, GQ, Fashion Magazine).
Key strenghts include:
- the ability to learn quickly
- a solution and target oriented mindset
-i n depth experience operating with cross functional teams (retail managers,buyers, hr, operation managers, VM managers)
- Good leadership,communication (written and oral), excellent customer service level,good standing, excellent management skills in reports kpi analysis, after sale operations.
-Proven success in contributing to a Team oriented environment.
- Excellent stock administrator (well trained with Gucci stock adm programs Xstore and Retailpro).
-Huge portfolio of local and foreign top clients.
- Experienced in start ups and travelling for the Company to train sales specialists , attending store managers workshops and buying campaigns.
- Available now and looking forward to hear from you asap.
For contacts ,please feel free to call:
339 3820875 or e mail email@example.com
References: M.me Veronique Jaoui at Marc Jacobs (LVMH)
July 2012 - April 2013
former Gucci Group),
Stella McCartney, Women's ready to wear and accessories, Store manager/corner supervisor, 4th
Floor, la Rinascente, Milano.
Managing a 5 people Team. Tasks: HR, Stock administration (JDA, Retail Pro and Xstore
systems), Sales Reports to the London/Paris/Milano Offices, Customer care((CRM and after sale activities), Visual merchandising.
Corner manager, mezzanine floor, la Rinascente, Milano
MARC JACOBS INTERNATIONAL, Marc Jacobs
Up to June 2012
Responsability as a store manager for Marc Jacobs Main line accessories.
and Press Office dealing with the Giorgio Armani Press Office at
ARMANI HOTEL DUBAI in Burji Khalifa
(menswear clothing and accessories),
Monza.Managing 6 people.
Columnist for "Potere al Pensiero"
Corriere della Sera Magazine
Columnist free lance for sociali and fashion events.
Free lance journalist for the weekly
Italian edition. Columnist for fashion,
social and cultural events, interviews to fashion designers.
Columnist for "Periscopio
Verlagsgruppe, Deutscher Fachverlag, Fashion magazine, Columnist for dedicated
fashion area articles.
Other cooperations activities as a journalist include News, Leonardo TV,
Bi-annual legal and forensic traineeship.
CK CALVIN KLEIN, Milano, CK store
Via Durini (no longer existing), Floor
manager of jeans, accessories, shoes and underwear department.
As a Journalist:
Target 2012 at Stella McCartney Milano Rinascente
With my Team , I reached the second Target assigned with a plus 110%
Qualifications & Certifications
Universita' Statale degli Studi di Milano
International Linguistic Lyceum
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more