I am a registered nurse and with masters degree in nursing administration; with more than 15 years in practice. An expert in perioperative process and with knowledge in management. well experienced in minimally invasive surgery, orthopaedic, neurologic, trauma, general surgery and thoraco- vascular, urologic, obstetrics and gynecologic also in opthalmic surgery
registered nurse since 1997. working as operating room nurse for almost 15 years
From November 2011
my role in mary mediatrix medical center was a perioperative nurse; assist patient in preoperative, intraoperative and post operative phase.
Clinical Preceptor/ Clinical Instructor
up to the end of summer 2010
- Clinical Instructor (Part Time)
o University of Batangas
Lyceum St. Cabrini College
April 2008 - July 2009
2006 (second sem.)- 2008
Acting Head Nurse for Nursery/ NICU
Training and Staff Development and Research
o Batangas Health Care Hospital-Jesus of Nazareth
* Gulod labac, Batangas City
* 2006- 2007
- Acting Head Nurse for Nursery/ NICU
o Batangas Health Care Hospital- Jesus of Nazareth
Senior Perioperative Nurse
Batangas Health Care Hospital- Jesus of Nazareth
From March 2005
Supervisor for training and staff development and research.
also a senior Operating room/ delivery room/ endoscopy room/ labor and delivery room nurse.
also served as neonatal intensive care unit nurse
also served as an emergency room nurse.
Up to November 2009
o Cavite State University
* Indang Cavite Campus
University of Perpetual Help
Our Lady of Fatima University
- Philippine Society for Quality in Health Care (PSQau)
- Operating Room Nurses of the Philippines, inc. (ORNAP)
o National ( Member)
o Batangas Chapter ( President)
- Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines (ANSAP)
o National- Member
o Batangas Chapter- Officer committee on membership
- Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
o National (Member)
- Maternal and Child Nursing Association of the Philippines (MCNAP)
• Supervisor for Training and Staff Development and Research
1. Suggest in the development/ revision of policies, procedures and standards and promulgate those.
2. Analyses and determines staffing needs.
3. Participates in promoting professional growth and development of personnel by delegating the staff in assembles held internally and externally.
4. Follow-up, observes and supervises personnel in the performance of their duties, evaluates personnel for promotion.
5. Make rounds and inspect work areas for safety and comfort and provide help when necessary.
6. Attends seminars, meetings, workshops and continuing education that would improve self and hospital.
7. Performs other duties and required by the chief of the hospital.
8. Promotes and maintains cordial relationship among co-workers and subordinates.
9. Reports complaints, criticism and any misconduct of nurses through channels.
10. Troubleshoot problems arising in the work areas.
11. Plans educational experiences to provide in the job setting to help student member performs completely and knowledgeably.
12. Formulates a staff development program for surgical services to plan, coordinate, conducts educational and training programs.
13. Conducts an orientation program for each new student and familiarized them with the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of the hospital and patient care services.
14. Review of policies and procedures, performance description and standards specific...
ER/ Perioperative Nurse
o Mary Mediatrix Medical Center
* Lipa City
- General Surgery Nurse Trainee (six months)
o Batangas Regional Hospital
- ER/ OR/ DR/ RR Nurse
o Golden Gate General Hospital
Personal Nurse Assistant to Invassive and Minimal Invassive Surgery
(Dr. Alfred Allen Buenafe)
* June 2010- December 2012
Qualifications & Certifications
1. Bachelor of Science in Nursing 1997; 2. Masters of Arts in Nursing 2008
Golden Gate Colleges. (Batangas City, Philippines)
o Pinagbayanan National High School
Nursing Board Examination
o Pinagbayanan Elementary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more