Experienced multilingual executive administrative professional with comprehensive expertise in international business relations, event planning and organization and developing an expertise within Regulatory Affairs. Works closely with multiple levels of internal and external staff and consistently improves efficiency by introducing effective practices through creative thinking.
Strengths: # Content production for B2B event #Project coordination #International events organization #Languages #Database administration # Medical device registration through specialized agency # Regulatory Affairs # International travel #Creative problem solving # International social and cultural experience # International mobility #Spider in the web #Customer services
Fluent in seven European languages.
I can use my language skills as a Regulatory Affairs Officer, Tourism, within the Events Industry, International Customer Services, etc...
i2i Events Group - London
June 2014 - July 2014
Content Producer for the ‘Bett (Edteh)Teacher Development Forum’
• Conducted a survey to find out biggest challenges for the use of TIC’s within the education
sector in LATAM. English, Portuguese and Spanish.
• Assisted in finding new topics for this year’s TDF agenda
• Acquired Speakers for the forum through email, telephone and social media in English, Portuguese and Spanish
QA/RA Coordinator Region EU & AFLAME (EMEA)
From April 2001
Coordination of medical devices registration through a third party.
Training a Project Manager to manage medical device registrations.
Quality/Business Management System administration.
Contributing to the monthly QARA Management Report regarding different subjects.
Organising international QARA Conferences and Internal/external meetings.
PA Management Director / Legal Department Assistant Global Document Control Administrator within the Quality & Regulatory Affairs dept.
Elekta Instrument AB
April 2001 - June 2008
• Diary management, telephone contact and correspondence to subsidiaries and third parties.
• Scheduling of internal and client meetings including video conferences.
• Arranging business lunches, dinners and other entertainment events. Assistance during AGM.
• Worldwide travel booking (flight, hotel accommodations, train, coach and rental car booking).
• Liaising with members of the Board, Directors and Managers of other entities and their assistants.
• Processing invoices, time sheets, expense claims and expense reporting.
• Organisation of department’s filing systems, specially electronic filing.
• Handling and archiving of original agreements, confidential notes, Board documentation and minutes of meetings.
• Holder of budget for dept administration and also monitoring all expenses for different subsidiaries.
• Assistance in the creation, update and archiving of Global quality documents and Administration of the Global Quality Document Database in Lotus Notes.
• Working together in a project with Quality Assurance and IT managers to update the Global Quality System.
• Administrative assistance to several other departments throughout the years (IT, Operations, Finance dept., etc.
QARA Global Conference in Sitges, Spain
Scope: Organization of an international conference for all employees of the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs department.
Circa 100 participants from: Europe, USA, Brazil, China, Japan, Korea, India, South Africa and Australia.
Date: March 2012
With the assistance of a local events agency, AMEX, the responsibilities were as follows:
- Visit to different hotels and restaurants (including evening activity) to determine which was the best choice for that particular event, according to the budget.
- Choice of menu for the different meals according to the budget;
- Organization of accommodation and ground transportation;
- Communication with the participants to coordinate ground transportation and special needs (earlier/late arrivals, dietary requirements, etc;
- Coordination at the hotel following the diverse meeting necessities;
- Overall assistance during the conference;
- Budget control.
Qualifications & Certifications
Art sciences and Archaeology
VUB - Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Colégio Pinheiro Guimarães
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more