Claim you profile
Customer Service Professional
I have over 30 years of excellent Customer Service Skills. I have received several certificates from patients families and employers along with running my own business for 20 years.
Up to May 2013
• Patient check in
• Schedule appointments
• Customer service to patients, doctor's offices & staff
• Process record requests
Secretary Employee Health
• Schedule appointment
• Provide customer service to patients, staff and providers
• Billing for charges incurred at off sites
• Enter and sending compliance lists to all departments
• Create and process charts for new and return employees for daily appointments.
• Order forms and chart recovery from various suppliers
• Check in/out patients into bed board
• Transcribe doctors orders for patient mediations and care needs
• Provide customer service to patients, families & staff
• Break down charts for medical records
• Keep unit running efficiently with ordering of paperwork, patient food and supplies as needed
• Update nurse and tech schedules on the call system
Patient Care Representative
staff and providers
Lifetime Health Center
• Process prescription and referral requests
• Sell dermatology products to patients
• Balance daily cash outs
Customer Service Representative & Cashier
paychecks, sales, etc
Wegmans Food Companies
Rochester, NY- 2002 - 2010
• Provide customer service for refunds, returns, money orders, gift cards, lotto,
paychecks, sales, etc.
• Providing quick and courteous services to customers for all their shopping needs
• Helping in other departments when needed, produce, stock, etc.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Regional International Truck
• Entered and balanced account receivables
• Balanced daily cash outs
• Processed and sent monthly statements
• Switchboard operator
Jan Horan Company
• Office Management
• Reconcile bank statements, tax reports
• Input inventory, sales,
• Account receivable & payables, salesman commissions
• Send monthly statements to customers
• Weekly bank deposits
• Inventory control
• Phone sales, place custom orders to manufacturers
Medicare and Private Pay Billing Clerk
Medicare Claims Clerk
Plaza Extended Care Facility
Syracuse, New York - 1978 - 1982
• Accounts receivables
• Counseled patients and families regarding benefits
• Balanced patients cash accounts
Medicare Claims Clerk
I did all payables to the extended care facilities.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Processed Medicare and Skilled Nursing and Home Health Facilities
• Provided knowledge and support to facilities for accurate billing submission
Qualifications & Certifications
Bryant & Stratton College
A.O.S. Bryant and Stratton College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more