• Excellent knowledge of used windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8.
• Have skills in Networking ( IP Addressing, Subnetting, LAN, Router, VLAN)
• Very good knowledge of M.S Word 2003 and 2007/.2010.
• Power point Presentation Excel 2003 / 2007 / 2010
• Typing job
• Editing /Fax / Xerox / Emailing
• Movie maker / Burning CD/DVD
• Installation Operating System
• Hardware and Software
• (O.S Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / VISTA / WINDOWS 7 WINDOWS 8.. ect)
office assistant cum sales man
al maher computer
August 2010 - July 2012
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
• Perform customer verifications.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Manage customers' accounts.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
• Record details of actions taken.
• Manage administration.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Follow up on customer interactions.
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
• Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
• Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
• Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Technician Hardware and Sofware