• Excellent knowledge of used windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8.
• Have skills in Networking ( IP Addressing, Subnetting, LAN, Router, VLAN)
• Very good knowledge of M.S Word 2003 and 2007/.2010.
• Power point Presentation Excel 2003 / 2007 / 2010
• Typing job
• Editing /Fax / Xerox / Emailing
• Movie maker / Burning CD/DVD
• Installation Operating System
• Hardware and Software
• (O.S Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / VISTA / WINDOWS 7 WINDOWS 8.. ect)
office assistant cum sales man
al maher computer
August 2010 - July 2012
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
• Perform customer verifications.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Manage customers' accounts.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
• Record details of actions taken.
• Manage administration.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Follow up on customer interactions.
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
• Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
• Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
• Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Technician Hardware and Sofware
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more