Dear Mr/ Mrs Recruiters
I am my current employment as a Sales and service engineer for ABB Ltd for DM and Process automation Equipment, I have successfully reintroduced ABB’s Product® to the major Mining plants in DRC as a leading brand. As a sales engineer I feel that my biggest strengths are my ability to grow revenue per customer as well as retaining existing clients by motivating local sales teams and ensuring they focus on the needs of our target audience.
I would welcome an opportunity for a personal interview to discuss your organization’s needs and the results you can expect from me in addressing those needs. Please feel free to contact me so we can arrange an interview time that fits your busy schedule.
In the meantime thank you for reviewing my application and I look forward very much to hearing from you.
ABB South Africa
From May 2012
ACS 800 Maintenance and operation course held in ABB South Africa June 2012.
• FAT test of 25KA 190 Vdc Rectifiers for Mining copper and cobalt application held in ABB South Africa
ABB South Africa
From November 2011
Up to August 2009
via ABB DCS System (800 XA) and for • Pulp and paper applications (Sappi Enstra)
• Installed and commissioning ABB AC500 PLC
• Installed and commissioning ABB low voltage variable speed
• Drives (ACS 350, ACS 800, DCS Variable speed)
• Execute commissioning, repair and small installation functions on • Products and Systems handled by ABB (automation product and
• The commissioning of Hardware and Software as called for in the • Functional specification.
• Electronics board repairs where necessary.
• Reporting on a regular basis the progress and status of the • Commissioning / repair to the Service Manager.
• Be available for Standby and Overtime duties as and when required.
Power Product division
Up to June 2010
• Do function testing of ABB ring main unit.
• Do customer Factory Acceptance Test.
• Do Modification on the circuit breaker when required and testing of electronics component on circuit breaker
• Do repair on Medium and low voltage circuit breaker (Vacuum and SF6 breaker)
• Perform speed and data test on the unit.
Service and sales engineer (DM)
• Responsible of growing ABB Business in Mining sectors (DRC, Republic of Congo, Guinea, Gabon, and Central Republic of Africa).
• Reach out the budget as per management agreement
• Implement strategies in the mining sectors in order to increase ABB installed base and sell activities ( DM)
• Negotiate business with channel partner and end users
• Marketing ABB motors at the mines
• Selling Machsense Concept to end users
• Beach Making in the Market to evaluate pricing in the region
• Involve in transformer repair and preventive maintenance with ABB Spain
• Switch gear repair and preventive maintenance with ABB South Africa
Qualifications & Certifications
Vaal University of technology
Technical High school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more