Claim you profile
Hard working Excel Analysts looking for Excel home based vacancies on a contactual / hourly or one off basis. Highly experienced in data entry, pivot tables, excel charts & graphs, post code analysis etc.
Data Reporting Coordinator (TMS)
Petrofac Training Services
From October 2008
Responsible to: TMS Systems Manager
Petrofac Training has over 25 years of experience in the delivery of safety training to the oil & gas industry through well-known division, RGIT Montrose, and has enhanced capability in the areas of emergency response and crisis management training through the acquisition of Rubicon Response in 2005.
The TMS department is responsible for the management of outsourced training for major operators and service companies within the Oil & Gas sector.
• Design and development of detailed cost analysis reporting
• Issue of detailed monthly management reports for blue chip Oil & Gas clients to the value of $30M annually
• Issue of annual and monthly reports to provide clients with asset/field cost analysis
• Attending client meetings/workshops with client contract holders and OIM's at client premises
• Preparation of adhoc client reports / Pivot Tables at the client request
• Attending monthly meetings directly with the client and senior teams within Petrofac
• Providing direct reporting support to the operations manager and client account managers
• Database Super User - MS Great Plains
• Manipulation and analysis of financial data including problem solving & data quality
• Maintenance of Company Supplier Discount reports
• Financial approval authority
• Updating of in-house global currency tables
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
Petrofac Training Services
October 2006 - March 2008
Responsible to: Finance Team Lead
• Processing invoices up to goods receipting stage (700-1000 Monthly)
• Liaising with course administrators / suppliers to resolve invoice queries
• Consolidation of procurement ledgers and internal data to produce monthly managed event reports
• Processing monthly discounts variable per client and contract
• Working directly with the Business Unit Manager where applicable
• Support mechanism for annual and monthly reporting during annual leave and sickness
• Supporting client meetings
Qualifications & Certifications
Dundee College of Further Education
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more