Claim you profile
Looking to get back into the offshore industry as a Roustabout.
Loading Offshore Supply Boats
I worked on Great Yarmouth docks,loading and unloading all sorts of offshore equipment from containers containing food to explosives, from drill pipe to Christmas tree structures, blow out preventers to rov equipment.
I directed the Crain by hand sig
April 2008 - October 2008
Loading and unloading heavy good vehicles.
DockWorker: Clarksons port services.
May 2004 - February 2006.
• Discharge and loading of vessels with all aspects of offshore equipment.
• Loading and discharging of Lorries. Loading and discharging vessels of grain wood and other loads.
• Involved in pre job planning and on job JSA
Smedvig via Omega Resources
February 2004 - March 2004
Working part of the deck crew unloading vessels and ensuring busy deck is
organized to optimize drilling team work program.
• Pre-tower safety meetings. On job discussions and rigs STOP program
August 2002 - November 2002
Hodges home improvements.
August 2002 - November 2002.
• Keeping yard and work place clean
• Moving equipment and stock
• General preparation of site
BakeryWorker: Hopton Bakery.
March 1999 - March 2001.
• Finisher of cakes
• Sorting and preparing orders for retail
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more