A highly skilled Business Analyst with extensive experience in business process analysis and modeling. Successfully contributed to projects of different sizes and complexity including government projects of nation-wide importance. Proven track record of work history with both local and overseas employers and customers. A strong focus and background in quality assurance management. Known as an excellent communicator and facilitator with strong interpersonal skills, fluent English and problem solving capacity. Committed to professionalism and accuracy. Apparent team leader with abilities to drive team motivation and smooth workflow. Innovative thinker and idea generator. Looking for opportunity to challenge my career in a dynamic and multicultural work environment.
• Business Analysis Planning
• Enterprise Analysis
• Process Modeling
• Requirements Management
• Requirements Elicitation
• Agile Requirements
• Data Modeling & Structure
• Risk Analysis
• Business Rules
• Stakeholder Management
• Solution Assessment
• Management Consulting
• System Usability Analysis
• Team Leadership
• Change Request Management
• Progress Tracking & Reporting
• Negotiations and Agreements
• BA Coaching & Mentoring
IT Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
From September 2010
Unified Income Tax and Funded Contribution Personified Record-keeping System (UTPRS) - Social Security Reforms in Armenia, State Revenue Committee of the Republic of Armenia (SRC RA)
• Planned and supervised business analysis of the project.
• Closely managed key stakeholders and their business requirements.
• Provided comprehensive consulting to state officials and government executives.
• Ensured system compliance with legislative requirements and reform regulations.
• Ensured solution delivery across complex business requirements and processes.
• Prepared reports on requirements completion progress for the government authorities.
• Prepared and conducted intensive training for SRC regional offices and target groups.
• Trained and mentored junior business analysts.
Non-electronic Invoices - State Revenue Committee of the Republic of Armenia (SRC RA)
• Researched and studied business problem.
• Developed new process model for tax return corrected submission on paper invoices.
• Designed the logic of cross status changes and their mapping with existing ones.
• Created system requirements specifications.
Call Center Workflow Optimization – State Revenue Committee of the Republic of Armenia (SRC RA)
• Provided consulting to department management.
• Designed transparent system process with real-time monitoring of the unit operation.
• Reviewed and redesigned navigation menu of IVR system into user-friendly categories.
Business Analyst, Consultant
September 2010 - August 2011
Human Resource Management System (HRM System) – Ucom LLC
• Implemented As-Is Analysis of in-place HR business operations and business processes.
• Modeled To-Be Analysis as a conceptual solution.
• Researched and improved existing HR templates, and forms.
• Redesigned and automated employee account administration, recruitment and timesheet reporting business processes.
• Created and confirmed Business Requirements Document (BRD).
Warehouse & Inventory Management System – Ucom LLC
• Liaised between business and technical team.
• Elicited and managed business requirements.
• Developed internal and external use cases.
• Modeled item’s transaction flow in compliance with the core BCRM system processes.
• Prototyped the conceptual design of application user interface.
Billing & Customer Relationship Management System (BCRM) – Ucom LLC
• Liaised between business and technical team.
• Clearly defined required changes in the perspective of business process improvements.
• Documented business requirements (BRD) and system requirements specifications (SRS).
• Reported on project status to project sponsors and investors on monthly basis.
• Improved and automated sales & service provision processes.
• Defined and established process with business stakeholders for managing change requests.
• Developed and conducted focused training for the company staff.
Senior QA Engineer
January 2010 - August 2010
CRM System - XLN Telecom Ltd, UK
• Developed use cases and test cases.
• Executed application functional, performance, usability and regression testing.
• Closely collaborated with development team to communicate detected bugs, issues and system drawbacks.
• Suggested improvements in test console system that enabled more accurate issue recording.
• Re-designed templates for writing system use cases reaching more comprehensible format for all stakeholders.
• Created training manuals for new testers that greatly facilitated their integration into the QA
MobiToWeb – multi-platform mobile application
• Prepared test cases and executed functional and usability testing on multiple mobile operational platforms.
• Provided solutions on functionality improvements and feature enhancements.
• Created product white papers and manuals.
QA Analyst (contractor)
September 2009 - December 2009
Youtego - Social network and self-visualization tool
• Provide consulting on quality metrics, test scenarios and methodologies.
• Executed application functional, usability, regression and black box testing.
• Discussed usability issues with developers, escalated issues of high severity and suggested improvements.
Technical Writer (freelancer)
Eucalypt Systems, Inc
February 2009 - August 2009
Gas Network Simulation and Analysis Software (GNSA)
• Developed web-based help content.
• Prepared white papers and product promotional content.
• Designed and created user manuals.
Junior QA Engineer, Technical Writer
EPAM Systems, Inc
April 2008 - June 2009
The McGraw-Hill Computer Inventory Tool on TechEng – Standard & Poor's (S&P)
• Tested and verified business requirements.
• Collaborated with developers to facilitate understanding of business requirements.
• Created test cases and performed functional and user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Reported to project manager on project QA status on weekly bases.
• Developed comprehensive user's guide and online HTML reference for S&P, The McGraw-Hill system users.
Integration of SugarCRM into the internal CRM Systems
• Performed black box testing and provided enhancements.
Qualifications & Certifications
EPAM Systems, Inc. – Training Center
Master’s in English (French)
Vanadzor State University (former Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more