FS, South Africa
• Management Of Training, Management Of Learnership,Human Resource Management, Skills Development S
Manage projects and programmes related to Training and development as well as Human Resources functions such as Learnerships, Recruitment and selection, compensation, Labour Relations, Skills Development Facilitation, Assessment, Moderation, accreditation, Learning material Development, Lecturing, Skills Development Cordination, Community Development Cordination, Employment Equity, Skills Development management, Stakeholder relationship building and maintenance, presentation, facilitation, social responsibility coordination,Reports writing, Performance management, assessment of performance, small business training
Assistant Director: ESP III- Public Employment Services
Department of Labour 19 September 2010-present
From September 2010
• Co-ordinate identification of Employment Services interventions such as wok placement,
learnerships, internships, apprenticeships, in-service training, SMMEs, projects and co-operatives
• Identify Training Needs and Facilitate staff ‘s Personal Development Planning
• Manage the overall provision of Employment Services Interventions to work seekers.
• Manage the budget and utilization of financial resources of the Department in accordance with
applicable legislations for effective provision of Employment services Interventions.
• Manage the performance of projects in the cluster in accordance with applicable provisions of the Department
• Supervise, manage and assess performance of staff in the cluster.
• Submit reports to the Department of Labour Provincial office as required in the performance
• Manage registration, placement, matching, and adjustment of work seekers and learners
• Create and manage partnerships with key stakeholders Such as Institutions of Learning
(FETs and HET), SETAs, NGOs, Co-operatives, Business Formations, Employers, Labour,
Students, other Government Department, Entities and Institutions, municipalities, etc.
• Manage day to day operations and resources of Public Employment Services in the cluster.
• Manage processing of Cross Border Labour Migration requests and ensure compliance with
Department of Labour regulations,
• Manage provision of Public Employment Services to companies in distress,
• Manage processing of applications for registration and licensing of Private Employment Agencies
and ensure compliance with Department of Labour legislations,
• Monitor, evaluate and report monthly statistics on performance of Public Employment services .
• Provide support, mentoring, guidance, coaching , training and motivation to PES staff, and
work seekers in the cluster.
• Manage signing of performance agreement and Performance assessment yearly
Qualifications & Certifications
BA (Honours) Industrial Psychology , Current studies: MCOM: Industrial Psychology
University of South Africa (2004) : BA (Honours) Industrial Psychology Subjects