SQL Server DBA
An experienced IT professional in Database Administration, Development & Support of MS SQL Servers 2005, 2008 and 2012 in Production, QA, Development environments & Replication and Cluster Server Environments. I've developed a strong, working understanding of both the physical and logical Architecture of SQL Server Database Management, relative to advanced Troubleshooting methods & system management
Indus Business Systems Pvt. Ltd
From April 2010
SQL Server Database Administration, Design Development , ,Excellent Troubleshooting Skills with Installing, Configuring, and Administering MS SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012, L2 & L3 Production Database Support
Harvard, University Of Calofornia at Berkeley
From April 2010
University of Massachusetts, Abbott Laboratories, Yale University, Allina Health System,
McLaren Health Care Corporation and Many Research Organizations
Duration: April 2010- Till Date
Environment: SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012, Windows 2000/2003 Servers,
T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Quest, ERwin 7.3, Redgate
• Responsible for Database support, troubleshooting, planning and migration. Resource planning and coordination for application migrations with project managers, application and web app teams. Project involved guidance and adherence to standardized procedures for planned data center consolidation for worldwide centers using in-house corporate and third party applications based on SQL 2005 in upgrade project to SQL 2008 and SQL 2012.
• Monitoring of database size and disk space in Production, Staging & Development environments
• Conducted various meetings and conferences with application teams to meet corporate milestones for database consolidation and data migration. Security and architectural planning issues met as well as testing and training.
• Configured Mirroring, Transactional Replication and Log Shipping with SQL Server Management Studio as well as basic account management and troubleshooting with connectivity, security and firewall issues.
• Conducted Performance Tuning using SQL Profiler and Windows Performance Monitor.
• Configured Database mail, linked servers in SQL server 2005/2008.
• Creation and scheduling of Maintenance plans (database and log backups and cleanups. Created tables and performed data imports and restores for successful migration. Scripting development and troubleshooting for various security syncing scripts to new databases as well as creation of database roles for granting Stored Procedure rights.
• Created monitoring scripts to alert for production issues and Performed Production support and on Call duties.
• SQL Server DBA Production Support
• Plan, Design and Scheduled Database...
Key Solution Inc
May 2010 - December 2010
Software: SQL Server 2008, Salesforce, ACT!, Informatica
Description: The ACT! to Salesforce.com Migration Template converts data from ACT! Systems into
Salesforce.com to populate Salesforce.com with Accounts, Contacts, Events, Tasks, Notes, Attachments, and Opportunities. Since ACT! Is contact centric and Salesforce.com is account centric, the template creates contacts and attaches them to accounts. It also contains de-duping logic to avoid creating duplicate accounts and contacts if your ACT! System contains duplicates or if you are importing from multiple ACT! Systems and require data consolidation.
• Set up cross references between ACT! and Salesforce.com for data
• Database Design and Maintenance.
• Create user map for multi-user ACT!
• Set up cross references for pick list conversions with SQL Server2k8
• Client interaction and Support
• Performance improvement
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more