Claim you profile
• Professionally trained Montessori primary teacher.
• 9 years expertise in teaching Montessori with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Managing and planning weekly curriculum.
• Individual attention to pupil’s development.
• Proficient in maths, German, biology, arts, religious education
• Experience at dealing with children’s issues and conflict resolution
Primary school teacher
Montessori School Unterneukirchen
August 2002 - September 2011
I have 11 years of teaching experience, specialising in primary education, including 9 year’s experience in Montessori teaching.
I am an expert at teaching primary school children and have accumulated a wealth of experience in many arenas, which support my work.
I engage myself conscientiously with my students and create a positive and nurturing environment for the class to blossom and perform at their best.
I helped to transform a class of 24 children, which were an under performing class when I joined to one of the best classes in the school in one year.
Under my guidance our class continued to blossom and became one of the top classes for parents to send their children.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more