From January 2013
Manage the staffing team and develop it to ensure the provision of high quality HR support and consultancy through planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance guiding professional development,
rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing employee relations issues resolving problems. Approve
actions on human resources matters.
- Provide regular evaluation of the applicant pool and assess, tracking through report on time to hire, cost to hire and diversity of hire, to identify trends and cost effectiveness;
- Manage special staffing project including tool implementation and maintenance (Taleo/ATS)
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR system, practices, procedures and compliance
- Coaching and counseling to support strategic staffing goals
- Maintain data needed to improve polices and practices
- Keep abstract of market trends and demand impacting company's ability to attract competitive candidates,
coordinating with the compensation team on salary offer consideration and equity concerns.
-Support activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations;
- Business development and collaboration with customer and partners; managing complex project.
Recruitment Coordinator/Sr Staffing Specialist
December 2011 - December 2012
- Management of the recruiting team coordinating the activities and contact with European recruiting teams.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified applicants for positions in the administrative, allied health, professional, and managerial areas
- Implementing strategic marketing efforts to attract passive and active candidates; acting as internal consultant to departments
- Actively participating in the Steps for Success Program for internal employees interested in other opportunities
- Serving as main point of contact for all staffing and onboarding inquiries; participating in on/off site recruitment events; developing relationships with key resources to broaden pool of potential applicants;
- Providing updates to senior staff; planning advertising campaigns for own areas of recruitment (Social Media) plus all related job functions.
- Manage the job requisition process per company guidelines; Sources, qualifies and presents candidates to hiring managers and facilitates the hiring process (Taleo)
- Provide staffing process services and interacts with clients at the supervisory level.
- Develop customer requests
Recruiter/Sr Staffing Specialist
January 2010 - December 2011
- Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes (Pharmacy Market).
- Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates.
- Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates
- Managing of Taleo (training to managers and colleagues)
Quintiles Staff Services
From March 2009
June 2009 - January 2010
- Responsible for recruiting professional profiles in healthcare
- Seek out the profiles of Medical Sales Representatives, Sales Promoters, with or without experience, as well as personnel with senior managerial skills (Area Managers, District Managers, Field Managers, Product Specialists, Key Account Managers, Field Medical Liaisons). Also seek clinical profiles such as Clinical Trial Assistants and Clinical Research Associates.
- Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates
- Create job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants
- Make face-to-face interviews and assessment centers. Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved. Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
March 2009 - June 2009
- Support to the Recruiting Department
- Administrative activities concerning the recruiting and selection and the hiring of the candidates
- Contacts with the clients (Pharmaceutical Market)
- Update of various files (Excel)
Teacher and Tutor
March 2008 - September 2008
for different subjects like History, Italian, Philosophy, Psychology, Geography etc.
Cataloging of books, secretarial duties, organization and management of seminars related
CENTRO CULTURALE DELLE DONNE MARA MEONI
October 2006 - July 2007
- Stage: Cataloging of books, secretarial duties, organization and management of seminars related to philosophical/Political/Social/economical issues.
Qualifications & Certifications
Università degli Studi di Siena