Information Technology Technician
I have worked for department of social development as IT intern for duration of 12 month, my responsibility are as follows, IT support which include Desktop, Helpdesk and network infrastructure support.my key ability in this field are as follows :Technical Skills & Knowledge
Basic Knowledge of Networks (TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Network Topology, Routing Table)
Desktop Support (intermediate)
Hands on and Telephonic Technical Troubleshooting (intermediate)
Network cabling infrastructure (intermediate)
Computer Assembling (intermediate)
LAN/WAN Setup and Troubleshooting (intermediate)
Research Project (Basic)
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows8
MS Office Suite (2003, 2007, 2010), Active Directory, SAP System (CRM)
Information Technology Support Technician
Department of Social Development
June 2012 - May 2013
Reason for Leaving: Internship Contract Ended
* IT Support Technician: Provide 1st and 2nd level support, Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
* Installation of System Software; Operating System, BAS, SAP & PERSAL on CITRIX, SAP, Antivirus (Symantec Endpoint Protection), Altiris, Microsoft Package, Setup new computers and data transfer.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems telephonically.
* Network configuration; Configure Proxy Server Settings, IP Address configuration, wireless connection, Connect Network Printer, 3G configuration, Network cabling, Connect Switches.
* Configure E-mail (Microsoft Outlook) to connect to MS Exchange Server.
IT Helpdesk Agent: log calls on SAP system (CRM & SCP), telephonic troubleshooting, Active Directory (create user accounts, reset user passwords).
Name and Surname: Mr Bongani Victor Siko
Relationship: IT Desktop Support Technician (Supervisor)
Mobile number: 072 165 4272
Work number: 011 355 7770
Name and Surname: Mr Vuyo Yabo
Relationship: IT Infrastructure support technician (Supervisor)
Contact number: 071 441 6208
Work number: 011 355 7772
Name and Surname: Miss Gladys Mthombeni
Relationship: Hluvuka high School Class Teacher
Contact number: 071 604 8752
Qualifications & Certifications
Training and Business College
Hluvuka High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more