PO ARMY MASTER SEARGEANT (retired - reserve)
Avionics Technician qualification - Portuguese Air Force.
Work experience as Avionics Technician, maintenance levels 1&2), SA330 PUMA Helicopter / 751 Squadron.
Experience on multinational working environment of International Cooperative Programs - Military NH90 and EC635T1 Helicopters (technical management aspects).
Technical assistance as avionics technician
PORTUGUESE ARMY HELICOPTERS PROGRAM
August 2002 - August 2012
, at various NH90 working groups:
* GPATE (General Purpose Automatic Test Equipment)
* GLIMS (Ground-based Logistic Information Management System)
* AGEWG (Aeronautical Ground Equipment Working Group)
* MSWG (Support Material Working Group)
General duties and principal tasks in working groups:
* Study and analysis of NH90 technical documentation;
* Study and analysis of standards technical specifications (Guidance document ASD1000; HS121; HS302; HS331, etc.) and all documentation set, to support the working groups.
* Make comments or related actions to the documentation set of the working groups, and working on them.
* Work and prepare technical documentation related to the working meetings in Netherland, France, Germany and Italy, under NAHEMA management.
COURSE - NH90 Helicopter
INTERNATIONAL NH90 HELICOPTER FAMILIARIZATION COURSE (TSLw3)
(Theoretical course in Portugal, under Portuguese supervision)
NH90 Familiarization course for team members or Nation's representatives, who participating on the technical Working Groups & Meetings.
This is a specific course for a better understanding and location of the NH90 Weapon System Key components.
Technical Assistance as Avionics Technician - Portuguese EC635T1 Helicopter Version
April 2000 - August 2002
General duties and tasks:
* Analysis and preparation of technical reports / documentation;
* Verify the contractual obligations related to the helicopter configuration;
* Participation on helicopter flight tests (EUROCOPTER Deutschland);
* Participation on helicopter firing tests (PAMPA RANGE, Belgium)
* Elaboration of the Flight reports and firing reports)
Note: Portugal leaves the Program, due to the breaking contractual obligations.
Head of fleet Maintenance
Squadron / Avionics Shop
February 1996 - August 1996
On-the-job-Training - Theory lessons, practical and exams for the SA330 PUMA Aircraft maintenance component, to gain apprenticeship as military qualified Avionics Technician.
(Maintenance levels 1 & 2)
PORTUGUESE AIR FORCE
October 1994 - March 2000
at Squadron 751 / Montijo Air Base
Carrying out maintenance of the avionics systems as Avionics Technician on SA330 PUMA helicopter and associated equipments, including the accurate completion of documentation associated with the maintenance (levels 1&2) of the corresponding systems.
General & principal tasks
* Carrying out pre flight checks, independent checks and inspections on SA330 PUMA & Accessories, and all of those associated equipments, to ensuring no faults that will affect its flight (Good operational status of aircraft);
* Avionics flight-line operations / maintenance;
* Carry out fault diagnosis and functional tests on various avionics systems including, communication, radar and navigation systems;
* Conventional wiring fault finding and repair;
* Control of Technical Publication, tooling and test equipment (calibration);
* Record all on aircraft work utilizing correct documentation and following procedures;
* Day to day operations of Avionics Shop and corresponding department associated.
* Prepare documentation, read and interpret mechanical drawings and assist engineering in preparation of work instructions;
* Findings Avionic & electrical trouble shooting.
* Tours of duty in the Madeira's Island 751 Squadron Helicopters.
SA330 PUMA Helicopter
Qualifications & Certifications
PORTUGUESE ARMY ELECTRONIC & ELECTROMECÂNIC COURSE
Escola Militar de Electromecânica
Escola Militar de Eletromecânica
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more