- Full time
- Part time
- One time
J. King & Sons Inc.
From May 2010
1. POSITION : Citiloft One , PMO – Project Manager
2. PROFESSIONAL LICENSES: Mechanical Engineer
Reg. No. 19599
March 31, 1980
3. PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:
Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME) , Member
4. EDUCATION :
BS in Mechanical Engineering
Cebu Institute of Technology
Cebu City, 1978
5. CITIZENSHIP and BIRTHDATE :
Filipino, July 18, 1956
6. KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
Engineering Design/Value Engineering
Construction Monitoring and Evaluation
7. CIVIL STATUS and DEPENDENTS :
Married with 2 children
8. CURRENT ADDRESS:
14-20 White Hills Subdiv.
Banawa, Cebu City
Tel. No. 514-7299
9. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
To Present Position in Firm/Employers/Address
J. King & Sons Co., Inc. General Description of Responsibilities
• Supervision/monitoring & conducts field investigation of various projects being undertaken by the firm.
Gyro Steel Sales & Svs.
• Prepare preliminary design and cost estimates of the project and its components
• Prepare Bid Documents and BOQ of the project.
• Supervise and manage the installation/construction of the awarded projects.
2004 - 2010
Mansteel Intl., Corp.
Mandaue City • Prepare preliminary design and cost estimates of the project and its components
• Prepare Bid Documents and BOQ of the project
• Responsible for the Detailed Engineering Design & Supervision of the following Projects :
(2009) Various Fabrication of 24”Ø Rubber lined process pipeline for Phil. Gold Processing & Refining Corp.
(2007-2008) Construction of Cooling Tower & its facilities for Hilongos Sugar Mill Corp.
(2006-2007) Construction of PTT Philippines Fuel Depot Terminal
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more