I'm a qualified safety officer with Samtrac, doing my Safety Management Diploma, have experience working under Construction Industry especially the Electrical Contractors because being working with Eskom Contractors
JN CLEANING & MAINTANANCE
October 2011 - October 2012
Reference: Mr Mike Mosianedi (Director) 072 174 9374
Name of the company: Trac
November 2007 - June 2011
Reference: Ms. M. Thwala (Supervisor at Trac) 013 934 7920
Name of the company: TPS Connection Zone
Position held: Internet Cafe Assistant
Duties: Typing, Faxing, Assist with Internet
Reason for Leaving: Greener Pastures at Trac
Reference: Mr T.P Semono (Manager) 072 396 4155
Name of the company: Zivuseni Project
April 2004 - July 2004
Reference: Winnie Mthembu (Supervisor) 082 729 2449
WORK BASED SKILLS
• Instructing on safety awareness
• Implementation of safety procedure on site
• Inspection on all safety equipments
• Inspecting all tools
• Running the site handling meetings with relevant people
• Housekeeping supervision
• Observing people around the site
• Implementing of Health and Safety system
• Management of Health and Safety system
• Ensure legal compliance with OHS Act, ISO health and safety standards, customer requirements, as well as any other applicable legislation at all times
• Conduct all internal training on employees. (Induction, HIRA, Correct use of PPE, etc.)
• Assist in compiling risk assessments. (Baseline, Issue and continuous)
• Ensure that daily risk assessments are completed correctly, assessed and distributed.
• Annual revision of Baseline Risk Assessments.
• Manage Safety Representatives and chair monthly safety meetings
• Manage safety performance of subcontractors
• Compiling and updating of health and safety file
• Ensure all employees/visitors are inducted prior to be permitted to work on site.
• Ensure that all appointments are done as per the site SHE organogram
• Conduct daily safety toolbox talks
• Prepare the site emergency evacuation plan
• Ensure safety related records are maintained• Ensure registers and checklists are updated.
• Ensure safety signs and notices are prominently displayed.
• Compiling safety hours.
• Ensure that all applicable inspections are done on monthly basis
• Conduct daily Planned Job Observations.
• Assisting management on all safety related operations
• Conduct accident/incident investigations.
• Conducting regular site internal audits.• Monitoring health and safety standard
GRADUATES TRADING SERVICES
Reference: Mr. Ephraim Sipho Radebe
Contact number: 016 932 5283/071 606 1638
Name of company: KF PHETLA PROJECTS (Eskom sub)
Position held: Trainee Safety Officer
Reference: Ms. Lebohang Ndebele (Safety Manager)
Contact number: 072 359 0470
Qualifications & Certifications
Tshwane University of Technology
Ekangala Comprehensive High School
Business Performance Course
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more