I'm a qualified safety officer with Samtrac, doing my Safety Management Diploma, have experience working under Construction Industry especially the Electrical Contractors because being working with Eskom Contractors
JN CLEANING & MAINTANANCE
October 2011 - October 2012
Reference: Mr Mike Mosianedi (Director) 072 174 9374
Name of the company: Trac
November 2007 - June 2011
Reference: Ms. M. Thwala (Supervisor at Trac) 013 934 7920
Name of the company: TPS Connection Zone
Position held: Internet Cafe Assistant
Duties: Typing, Faxing, Assist with Internet
Reason for Leaving: Greener Pastures at Trac
Reference: Mr T.P Semono (Manager) 072 396 4155
Name of the company: Zivuseni Project
April 2004 - July 2004
Reference: Winnie Mthembu (Supervisor) 082 729 2449
WORK BASED SKILLS
• Instructing on safety awareness
• Implementation of safety procedure on site
• Inspection on all safety equipments
• Inspecting all tools
• Running the site handling meetings with relevant people
• Housekeeping supervision
• Observing people around the site
• Implementing of Health and Safety system
• Management of Health and Safety system
• Ensure legal compliance with OHS Act, ISO health and safety standards, customer requirements, as well as any other applicable legislation at all times
• Conduct all internal training on employees. (Induction, HIRA, Correct use of PPE, etc.)
• Assist in compiling risk assessments. (Baseline, Issue and continuous)
• Ensure that daily risk assessments are completed correctly, assessed and distributed.
• Annual revision of Baseline Risk Assessments.
• Manage Safety Representatives and chair monthly safety meetings
• Manage safety performance of subcontractors
• Compiling and updating of health and safety file
• Ensure all employees/visitors are inducted prior to be permitted to work on site.
• Ensure that all appointments are done as per the site SHE organogram
• Conduct daily safety toolbox talks
• Prepare the site emergency evacuation plan
• Ensure safety related records are maintained• Ensure registers and checklists are updated.
• Ensure safety signs and notices are prominently displayed.
• Compiling safety hours.
• Ensure that all applicable inspections are done on monthly basis
• Conduct daily Planned Job Observations.
• Assisting management on all safety related operations
• Conduct accident/incident investigations.
• Conducting regular site internal audits.• Monitoring health and safety standard
GRADUATES TRADING SERVICES
Reference: Mr. Ephraim Sipho Radebe
Contact number: 016 932 5283/071 606 1638
Name of company: KF PHETLA PROJECTS (Eskom sub)
Position held: Trainee Safety Officer
Reference: Ms. Lebohang Ndebele (Safety Manager)
Contact number: 072 359 0470
Qualifications & Certifications
Tshwane University of Technology
Ekangala Comprehensive High School
Business Performance Course