Associate Engineering in Auto Mobile
To gain the position of an automotive engineer utilizing my professional experience in a prestigious automobile sector.
● Comprehensive knowledge of the latest applications for engine testing and simulations
● In-depth knowledge of electrical processes, hydraulic systems, and mechanical systems
● Extensive knowledge of automotive, technical and mechanical products
● Skilled in handling and solving automotive and mechanical issues
● Possess strong problem solving and communication skills
Gulf Advance Control System
March 2012 - September 2012
● Visit to the Treatment Plant, Move Wall, Distribution (Like Mosque).
● Taking Redding with ph meter and taking water sample for checking bacteria & other elements.
● After taking Sample send to lube for final checking.
● The project of Govt: of KSA the Government given the project to Schlumberger and Schlumberger hire GACS.
Al-Aswad Trading & Contracting Est
From September 2012
Provide Secretarial support to project & Service Manager
● Maintain manual & electronic file record
● Send Inquiries Quotations & Purchases Order & fallow up ● Arrange meeting internal & external
● Coordinate with office staff
Zam Zam Est. Dammam
April 2011 - February 2012
Visit to the Clients for marketing of product.
● Detailing The Customer about the product
● Taking Order and delivered in time which Clients need.
Assistant Automobile Engineer
Pakistan Motor Workshop
August 1998 - March 2011
Customers handling & Claim Activities.
● Taking Customer vehicles Preparing Job Card.
● educating The Customer about the repair to be carried out in vehicles.
Toyota Service Center
November 1997 - May 1998
Qualifications & Certifications
Government College of Technology Karachi Pakistan