Associate Engineering in Auto Mobile
To gain the position of an automotive engineer utilizing my professional experience in a prestigious automobile sector.
● Comprehensive knowledge of the latest applications for engine testing and simulations
● In-depth knowledge of electrical processes, hydraulic systems, and mechanical systems
● Extensive knowledge of automotive, technical and mechanical products
● Skilled in handling and solving automotive and mechanical issues
● Possess strong problem solving and communication skills
Gulf Advance Control System
March 2012 - September 2012
● Visit to the Treatment Plant, Move Wall, Distribution (Like Mosque).
● Taking Redding with ph meter and taking water sample for checking bacteria & other elements.
● After taking Sample send to lube for final checking.
● The project of Govt: of KSA the Government given the project to Schlumberger and Schlumberger hire GACS.
Al-Aswad Trading & Contracting Est
From September 2012
Provide Secretarial support to project & Service Manager
● Maintain manual & electronic file record
● Send Inquiries Quotations & Purchases Order & fallow up ● Arrange meeting internal & external
● Coordinate with office staff
Zam Zam Est. Dammam
April 2011 - February 2012
Visit to the Clients for marketing of product.
● Detailing The Customer about the product
● Taking Order and delivered in time which Clients need.
Assistant Automobile Engineer
Pakistan Motor Workshop
August 1998 - March 2011
Customers handling & Claim Activities.
● Taking Customer vehicles Preparing Job Card.
● educating The Customer about the repair to be carried out in vehicles.
Toyota Service Center
November 1997 - May 1998
Qualifications & Certifications
Government College of Technology Karachi Pakistan
Government Comprehensive High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more