Confident,Learner,Hardworking,Good Team Player,Good in MS Excel,Reporting, Analysis,Presentations,SAP,SRM-Software Request Management
April 2011 - April 2011
Software Lifecycle Management policy and communications. Procurement (Software Request Management) –
• Performed Analysis of license rights & installation information for global Corp user based at the SBG & SBU level.
• Cleanup and assignment of existing license asset records in ACT-IT for EMEA Region.
• Using SAP applications, worked on project data, provided software quotations, raised orders, record product and service receipts.
• Provided quotations and Ordered Server Licenses for all Regions and for all Strategic Business Groups.
• Alignment of Spare License to requester rather than purchasing new software license resulting high cost saving.
• Worked on recurring software compliance reporting, ACT-IT(Asset Control Tracking tool) where possible.
• Assisted users with Microsoft VLSC site (download and license keys), MSDN user, LANDesk push and Initiate Maintenance (Software Assurance) renewal with Microsoft Licenses facilitating cost reduction at business level.
-Procurement S/W through EBP/GET-IT and ACT-IT tools from SHI and Insight and Software Inventory Management – Alignment of Spare License to requester rather than purchasing new software license resulting high dollar saving
SWLM Support Team-License Analyst
Honeywell Process Solutions
April 2011 - April 2012
• Maintained the KPI (Key Performance Indicators) management process based on industry best practices.
• Establish and deliver training necessary to support the efficient and effective rollout.
• Managed the development, tracking and reporting of organizational and process-oriented key performance indicators to enable continuous improvement of SWLM service delivery using the tools (ACT-IT,VLSC ,ADOBE and LANDesk).
• Validated quality of existing data and performed gap analysis by comparing current state data with future business requirements and enhancements. Acted as a liaison between the IT staff and the end-users users.
Credit and Fraud Specialist
October 2009 - January 2011
• Involved in the Credit Analysis, Fraud Investigation, Risk Assessment, Card Replacement, and Identity Protection. Involved in credit card account analysis in 5 areas.
• Trained in Green-Screen navigation (IMS, Triumph, & CAS)
• Analyze financial and bank statements.
• Undertake risk assessment analysis to establish positive identification with existing and potential customers thus preventing loss of information to unauthorized parties.
• Analyze financial information such as statements, management accounts and cash flow statements.
• Access Models of credit information to predict patterns and trends.
• Grant credit card replacements for customers under loss, theft and damaged criterion.
• Grant Travelers' cheques for Personal, SME and Corporate accounts.
• Analyze Travelers' cheque credit information.
• Authorize customer's travel indictments through credit transfer caused due to natural calamities, war, political unrest etc
Qualifications & Certifications
Convent of Jesus & Mary