Structural Steel Drafter
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Cerificate in Auto CAD, SolidWorks, Degital image. Skilled in sofwares: Autodesk inventor, Teckla, keyShot, innovative, cost effective and technically sophisticated engineering solutions, and is committed to developing sustainable solutions that help clients achieve their goals. Support production activities and continuous improvement of process of Industrial design, Product Demo, CAD Design, Drafting, Detailing, 3D modeling, Rendering, Sheet metal Design for manufacturing, Custom made kitchen, Bom, estimating, Structural Steel Detiling, Production quality.
Structural Steel Drafter (Contract)
Nutech Scaffold & Steel Forms Inc., Concord, Ont.
April 2013 - June 2013
•Responsible for transforming concepts and ideas into 3D & 2D part
detailed drawings and parts packages to be sent to the production floor
•Operated computer aided design and drafting stations.
•Performed quality control inspection
Engineering R&D Assistant (Freelance)
Stoddard Silencers Canada Inc., Scarborough, Ont.
November 2011 - February 2013
• Worked within the Product Development Team to assist the Project Engineers make 3D models and Flow Simulation
• Operated computer aided design and drafting stations, prepared customer approval drawings, detail parts, assembly drawings and bills of materials.
• Provided technical assistance and trouble shoot performed various tasks in the manufacturing process of metal fabrication.
Product Designer / CAD Specialist (Contract)
CNS Fabrication Ltd., Woodbridge, Ont.
September 2009 - October 2011
• Designed components for construction utility equipment such as concrete forming / shoring, loading platforms, rollover truck flat forms, support brackets and etc.
• Responsible for transforming concepts and ideas into 3D & 2D part detailed drawings and parts packages to be sent to the production floor
• Inspected present products and implemented changes and improved functionality of product.
These are some of the educational projects i have done.
Qualifications & Certifications
Technical Training in Mechanical Design Tools
FEA Training Consultants, Mississauga, Ontario
Certificate in Mechanical Design Tools: SolidWorks
Seneca College, Toronto, Ontario
Engineering Technology Diploma of Major: Mechanical Engineering Tech-Design