A Result Oriented IT Professional with 16+ years of IT Management in IT, IT infra and IT Security who can work as IT Head, AGM-IT, Program Manager, Project Mgr, Sr.Manager IT, ITinfra and IT Security etc.
ITIL Ver 3.0
Sr.Manager-IT @Serco Global Services - AMEA Division
Serco Global Services
From July 2012
eading Global Business Process Outsourcing Provider supporting multinational clients with over 1Lakh employees in 100 + delivery centers across US, UK, Europe, India, Australia, Middle East & South Africa.
• Evaluated & Delivered all related project activities to ensure complete business capability implementation.
• Created and distributed program communications and performance reports on a consistency and time basis
• Facilitated and monitored issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation plans.
• Managed and facilitated Program Change Management Process and performed impact analysis for all change requests.
• Managed IT resources and assignment to client projects, ensuring on-time phase completion and implementation.
• Responsible for process rebuilding and gap analysis for incident, change, availability management as per ITIL framework as a part of organizational initiative.
• Establishing a disciplined framework for communications and addressing production infrastructure issues.
• Manage ITIL/ISO 20000 support processes, Service level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Capacity Management and Availability Management.
• Accountable for Business Controls and Compliance acting as a SPOC for Client related Service Deliveries.
• Responsible for Co-ordination & Communication between Service Delivery and Client
• Accountable for achieving the KPI's/SLA's. Own and deliver on Service Improvement plans to improve the quality of service and Service Delivery effectiveness.
• Responsible for Account planning and delivery support strategy. Planning, Implementation & Support of Contact Center Infrastructure with various network environment including Complete IT Infrastructure Administration, Contact Center Support with Voice, Voicemail, IVR Call Flow Design, Web & E-mail (Deployment, troubleshooting & 3rd Party Integration & Vendor Communications).
• Implement, operate and handover contact center infrastructure solution in the most optimum...
Sr. Manager - IT
MODI Group of Industries - Auto and Pharma Sector
February 2011 - July 2012
Mumbai, India, for Complete IT Centralization and IT Management @ 11 locations.
Includes support & Maintenance of 24 Servers, and around 1850+ Client PCS @ 14 locations.
New Setups, Data Centre, IT Infra Implementation using ITIL Concepts.
Includes Service Strategy Mgmt, Service Design, Service Delivery, Problem Management & Continual Service Improvement Projects for futuristics solutions to te whole Group.
IT Manager, IT Asset Manager, IT Security Manager
Acharya Group - The Chemistry Specialists
April 2008 - April 2011
IT Asset Manager and then IT Security Manager,
Complete IT - Operations, IT Mgmt, IT Assets & IT Security Management. I was Managing 168+ PCs & 6 Servers with Desktop & Laptops in Local LAN, WAN and Linux, SQL DBMS, ERP @ 6 various locations, with support of 2 IT Engineers in Mumbai & vicinity.
Auditor with various CA's for System Audit work in various Corporates & Banks
Systems Auditors for Bank of Maharashtra, Cosmos Bank, Satara Bank, Jijau Bank
January 2007 - March 2009
Tata Power, ICICI Pru, HUL, MTS & many other corporates & 20 + corporate companies, with various CA's like Nitin Doshi, Mukund Sable, Ajit Ranade etc.
& Banks like - Satara DCC Bank, Amravati DCC, Mumbai Dist Bank, Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank, etc for more than 3 years.
Manager IT & Presales (Technical)
May 1999 - March 2008
SecureITindia has IT & IT Security Business in Mumbai, spread over Management of IT for 600+ Clients and sold more than 1500+ Personal Computers, Accessories & related IT Hardware & Software, etc. I have various Training in IT, IT Security, Cyber Crime Protection, to Governmental, Corporate Body, SME's including Police, Detectives, Doctors, Lawyers, CA's & Other Major Professionals.
National Manager - IBM Helpdesk
Microtech Limited - Tata IBM India Ltd.
October 1991 - May 1999
National Distributor and Business Partner for IBM Computer systems, a Total I.T. Solution Company.Worked as National Manager- Helpdesk, for IBM Computer Systems while handling 304+ engineers Nationally.
- Providing Solutions thru Helpdesk, Phone, Remote Connections, and also thru Team of 304 + IBM Software / Desktop / Network Engineers Nationwide.
Support, implementation of LAN, WAN, Wifi systems, IBM Netfinity Problems, PC Connectivity,
Internet, Email, OS, Software & Application Software related issues.
- Installation, Trouble shooting & Training for various softwares & OS available on IBM Pc's.
Fault Finding in PC's and providing solutions for customization as per Client requirements.
- Client Relation Manager - Customer Relations related issues & work for customer satisfaction in CRM Dept.
- Managing Customer Support Department in Mumbai & Western INDIA Region with the help of 4 other colleagues (2 Regional & 2 Asst. Managers Nationwide).
- Providing Software Support to various Customers directly / or through a team of 34 Engineers
(including resident in other Companies ) in Mumbai for - a) Various Operating Systems & Applications Softwares.
Hardware: IBM PS1, PS/2, PC 300 series , PC 100/340 series, IBM Aptiva (IBM Multimedia
Personal Computer System) and IBM Thinkpad (Notebook Computers).
Below are the Details like Period of Service, Name of the Organisation, Post held, Specialization / Work done etc.
Microtech [ IBM ] Job Profile . . . .
Various IT & IT Security Support Projects
Achievements in my Professional Life:
- About, 14+ years on Non-Official as a Police Mitra to Maharashtra Police, Ahmedabad & Mumbai Police with recovery of Victim's Money trapped in various Cyber Crime Investigations till year 2008
- Supporting for good cause on various IT Projects to various Social Organizations like Rotary, Industrial Institutions, Up Coming Entrepreneurs etc.
Smart Working (and not only Hard working) made myself ready to face any serious Computer related problem and solve it even with ease due to free environment & extensive learning in Microtech. Basically, I had left my EDP Manager's Job with the attitude to learn each and every field/aspect of Information Technology Business. My Dream was to succeed in Winning Customer's Confidence, and I did it.
Extra Curricular Activities & Other Details:
**** ) Training & Educating Seniors, Citizens, Police Officials, NGO's, Rotary and many other social groups regarding the Cyber Crime & PC Crimes and how to prevent them in their Homes, Offices & Factories on All India Basis.
***) EX -Member of Rotary International, frm Rotary Club of Dombivli Midtown,
Qualifications & Certifications
ITIL Foundation versio 3.0, Service Strategy, Service Design, Delivery, Problem Mgmt & CSI
ITIL Study . COM
Master Diploma Computer Science
Data PRO, PACE Univ, ACE, USA
CISSP certification ( Awaiting Certification from ISC2)
VIJAY MUKHI'S Computer Institute
Technical Education Society
VIJAY MUKHI'S Computer Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more