My airport work experience is more than two years in Oman Salala airport as a HVAC maintenance technician on contract base.
Human Resource Housing Maintenance Supervisor
February 2012 - February 2013
* To conducts regularly inspections to ensure proper maintenance and reports any irregularities to the management. To perform all necessary repairs and maintenance.
* To report to management big maintenance jobs that needs external help and follow them up.
* To assist in the preparation of rooms allocated.
* To prepare all needed reports as requested and maintain a log book for repair and maintenance request in the staff accommodation.
* To prepare purchasing orders when needed.
* To assist in any administrative task if required by management.
* To give the employees a timely feedback regarding their R&M requests.
* To report all employees' comments and complaints on a timely manner.
* Pick up and drop of employee to the airport
* Arrange rooms for new employees as per the requirements.
HVAC & Refrigeration Supervisor
November 2005 - February 2012
Abu Dhabi (7 star prestigious hotel and resort property in UAE owned by UAE gov.)
From Nov 2005 to Feb 2012.
Supervise the workloads and facilities the repairs of HVAC, Refrigerations, Kitchen equipments and other Engineering works anytime as required to insure smooth Hotel operations at maximum capacity and efficiency.
Execute and implement the Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
Delegated to HVAC technicians their Daily work activities such as PPM work schedule, repair works, rectifications of any complains received base on the priority and requirements.
Routine inspections of all equipments base on corrective and preventive maintenance programs, compiles report on cost of repair, procurements, part supplies and other related items.
Follow-up works performed by outside contractors for instructions, repairs, modification works related to HVAC Refrigeration systems mechanical works.
Supervise and hands on works on chillers and compressors, chilled water pumps repair and troubleshooting on controls, electrical controls, variable frequency drives (VFD).
Daily monitor all the HVAC & Refrigeration systems operation based on the Building Management Systems (BMS) faults and execute immediate rectification as required.
Make Plan and Recommend Project Proposal concerning Heating, Ventillating and Air-conditioning systems and other related works which requires more efficient and effective systems and handover to Exec Director of Engineer for evaluation and approval.
Handling the Operation and Maintenance of the Following A/C and Refrigeration Equipments.
• 2x100 Ton Carrier 30GK chillers repair& maintenances
• 130 no's RTC Cold rooms Repair & maintenance (Design Temp -20C)
• 200X30 Ton York AHU Repair & maintenance
• 300 no's various Tonnage Split A/C (YORK, LG, CARRIER) Repair & maintenance
• 600x 3 Tonnage York Fan coil units Repair & maintenance
• Various Type Refrigerator & Ice Cube Machine & Under cooler and ice Cuber machines and other...
Senior AC Technician
Bahwan Engineering Company
May 2001 - May 2004
Involved in Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Maintenance of HVAC System.
Having knowledge in all types in window, split, package and central A/C Units.
Involved in Electrical Trouble shooting also.
Maintaining healthy relationship with customers.
Work Site: Salah Airport - Oman, Salah Sea Port and Muscat P.D.O. Refinery.
Operator for York YK45
Tonnage chiller Carrier
out parameter reading
• Knowledge of trace wiring diagram and controls and attend Troubleshooting
• Repairing and Maintenance of Kitchen related Equipments
Blue Star Ltd
October 1996 - March 2001
Involved in Maintenance of Chiller Plants, Package Units and Split Units.
Assigning jobs (Shutdown, Breakdown, Emergency, Preventive and Daily Maintenance jobs) to A/C Technicians.
Supervision and Monitoring of all types of Maintenance Jobs.
Ambika Trading Co
September 1994 - September 1996
Involved in Maintenance and Installation of Window A/C Package Units & Split A/C units.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more