Claim you profile
Sr. Women's Ethnic wear Designer
Prateek Apparels Pvt. Ltd
From June 2013
Brands: Vishudh & Folklore: Design and Develop concepts & collections and ensure that the styles are in tune with the season's trends- fabrics, trims, colors, finishes and surface
• EXECUTION OF RANGE: Designing and developing garments that are brand consistent, market and fashion appropriate, innovative and commercially viable. Developing Graphics and artworks using various prints and Embroideries.
• Achieved continuous presence in top five online Ethnic wear brands in India.
• Getting the first sample developed (Proto) for each style.
• Coordinating with the Sampling & Merchandising Team for pattern, fit, construction, Print & embroidery strike -offs, trims and giving appropriate comments for the same.
• Made collections of Printed tunics, placement printed Kurta, embroidered Kurta & Anarkali's,
Semi kali's, Indo western styles & SKD line.
Market research and product benchmarking
RDC Landon Asiana Bridal Fashion Week
• Coordinated from concept to culumination.
• Made collections of Tunics, Anarkalis, Indo-western garments, Gawns, Pakistani styles of different
categories and on different design briefs.
• Surface developments hand and machine.
Women's wear Designer
Designer Sanchit Mehra Shree Laxmi Creations
January 2012 - May 2013
Women's wear Designer
Designer Varun Bahl
May 2011 - November 2011
• Designed for the Varun bahl's show (FDCI) Synergy Delhi India Couture week 2011
• Designed for the Karan Johar Varun Bahl Men's show (FDCI) Van Heusen India Men's Week
Delhi 2011 and won applause for tasteful designing.
• Conceptualizing: Conceptualizing concepts for collections and coordinating in the entire
design process from sourcing fabrics to designing, draping and constructing garments.
• Designing: Conceptualizing and Designing Women's wear and Menswear garments for India
Fashion week collections and clients.
• Styling: Styling the look and ensembles for Fashion shows
Qualifications & Certifications
Design and Prototype
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more