AUMGENE BIOSCIENCES PVT LTD (www.aumge0ne.com) Surat, Gujrat, Nov 2011- Present
From November 2011
• Worked with different scales of fermenters (from 7L to 4000L) that are PLC/SCADA controlled and equipped with process controlled such as online pH, DO, temperature, nutrients feed etc. Worked with stringent CIP and SIP protocols
• Carried out and supervised all stages of fermentation (from Vial to Production stage) and successfully conducted trouble shooting related to the process and equipment.
• Involve in developing strategies for scale up of Pichia based submerged fermentation process for production of recombinant proteins (mainly enzymes)
• Carried out and supervised all stages of solid state fermentation for production of Pectinase and its downstream processing
• Carried out and supervised all stages of downstream processing for different enzymes involving Cell flocculation, Microfiltration, Ultra filtration, Pad filtration etc.
• Involved in maintenance of batch to batch Production Logs, BMR and TIS and completion of related paper work on a daily basis and handled different type of work responsibilities very efficiently
• Maintained communication, both oral and written, with key people about the results.
• Carried out protein characterization (SDS PAGE, IEF, Western Blot), Stabilities studies and Analytical testing of Protein/ Enzyme
Evaluation of Acetobacter aceti and Saccharomyces cerevisiae as SCP in lab scale biofermenter
A bacterial and yeast representatives were chosen as potential candidates for SCP production in controlled fermenter. Dry biomass, protein content and nucleic acid contents were estimated and protein: nucleic acid ratio was calculated. Yeast was found to be a preferred candidate as it had high dry biomass and better protein to nucleic acid ratio.
Studies on hydrogen production by thermophilic bacteria T. thermosaccharolyticum DSM 571
The microorganism T. thermosaccharolyticum DSM 571, which is a gram positive obligate anaerobe, was used for feasibility studies on H2 production. Operational parameters for H2 production in terms of pH, temperature, and initial glucose conc were investigated. Batch studies were done to find out kinetic parameters µmax and KS and H2 production was shown to be growth associated using Luedeking-Piret model. The H2 production was also studied in CSTR. Kinetic parameters µmax and KS and Dmax and Dwashout were calculated in continuous system.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Technology, Biotechnology and Biochemical Engg
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Bachelor of Technology, Biotechnology
IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more