Service Division Manager
a Project Manager In
Aditec Engineering, Tiruvallur
From September 2012
Market penetration for new projects.
Creating new clients and retaining existing clients.
Management of site activities from Planning to Execution
Negotiation of contracts and receivables collection.
Supporting technically in all kinds of Fabrication, installation and commissioning.
MIS reports to Managing Director on daily basis
Manager Service Division
Gulf Service and Industrial Supplies LLC Oman.
February 2011 - August 2012
In GSIS- Makita
All Service activites management in Makita service Centres all over Oman
Maintaining service centres of Muscat, Sur, Sohar, Salalah, and Barka.
Customer query analysis &Failure analysis.
Spare parts management.
Over time and incentive management.
Dealership query maintenance.
Maintaining ROCT & Reducing RCT
Improve same day in and same day out.
In GSIS -Pump Workshop
Work order processing
Planning & Execution of repairs
Service Training for Service Engineers for pumps and compressors.
Manufacturing of Pump assemblies
After sales maintenance support.
Edbro India Pvt Ltd
December 2009 - February 2011
• Warranty analysis and approval management.
• Managing service and supply chain related issues Edbro India.
• Support in defining and implement company service strategy
• Coordinate selection of Potential partners and service centers
• Coordinate set up and ensure proper working of service centers (cost delivery quality) by training, setting up procedure and standards and reviewing regularly
• Manage relationship between Edbro India and service centers.
• Tracking competitor’s network and supporting sales.
• Surveying the SWOT ANALYSIS of competitors and improving our strategy.
• Provide technical expertise and support to customer (procedures / training / advising)
• Ensure proper feedback and analysis from our product on field.
• Testing the products under various working conditions and ensuring Customer satisfaction.
• Coordinates between head office and customers on all product quality issues
• Follow up and improves supply chain of spare parts.
• Improve and manage storage of spare parts (flow / packaging).
• Support in selection of warehouse and coordinates installation and start up of the same.
HILTI India Pvt Ltd
December 2007 - December 2009
• Ensure after sales service & Attend customer complaints in the field to support the sales.
• warranty decision / failure investigation
• Training to field staff.
• Repairing customer tools maintaining day to day activities of HILTI Service Centre.
• Inward and Outward of Stocks (both Spares and Consumables).
• Documentations of internal and external repairs.
• Site visits for heavy diamonds repair.
• Sending daily reports to Head office
• Provide technical support and advice to customers
• Troubleshoot root causes of product failures and provide solutions on case to case basis
• Preparing Notifications, quotations, getting approvals, final invoicing and documentations for finance auditing.
• Working in Sap SD module for preparing notification to invoice.
Production cum Maintenance Engineer
TTK LIG Pallavaram chennai
August 2004 - November 2007
• Achieving production Targets
• Scheduling Preventive maintenance Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, and Yearly Maintenance.
• Daily Planning for supervisors and Technicians
• Job allocations and Batch, Lot allotment for production
• Materials stock request and Indent making
• Projections for forecast and Firm Planning
• Machine speed Maintenance.
• Production control and Quality Control
• Responsible for localization of parts
• Responsible for document control.
Heavy Vehicles Factory
June 2003 - May 2004
Completed Supervisor Training in Kyuinshin Industrial motherson limited. July2002-June2003
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Certifications
M.G.R. Eng College
Arignar Anna Govt Hr Sec School Poonamallee
Loyola and pondicherry University twinning programme